Report Card : How’s President Biden Doing?

by minimus 70 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Disillusioned JW, you are obviously watching the wrong news channel.

Biden honorable?

You mean you like the way he sniffs little girls hair (and older girls hair too)?

Or you mean you like the Hunter Biden China and Ukraine money scandals?

Or you like the way Biden got "four Pinochios" for his statement about the Georgia voting rules? (yeah Honest)

Regarding Harris -- she couldn't even garner enough support in her Home State of California. And no one debates that she has f*cked her way to top to benefit her career.

Watch Biden's (RARE) appearances on camera. NOTHING IS MORE SCRIPTED THAN A PRESIDENT'S PRESS CONFERENCE. Biden doesn't have any idea about what's to follow his scripted comments. He is senile! It's sad. It's embarrassing! The rest of the World is watching this catastrophe and laughing their asses off.

Curious about just how old you might be?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Watch this video and determine yourself if he is stupidly senile.

The guy he replaced was far more honest and intelligent as a political leader ..Right ?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FugQNYtbyz0

• minimus
    minimus

I didn’t watch more than a minute and I’m not sure what he was talking about. I couldn’t do this for a half hour.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Well Minimus people were saying that he's old and senile and lost much of his cognitive awareness so I just wanted to see that for myself.

Its makes sense to me if your going to degrade and abase someone you can least show some evidence to that .

I first listened to his inaugural speech awhile back and I couldn't detect he was losing his cognitive sharpness.

Sometimes his speech impediment (stutter) gets taken that he's loosing his mental facilities.

• Simon
    Simon

Apparently, Biden is now going to complete the border wall, in between moving sports teams from racist states to even more racist states in order to take jobs from Black people.

He's doing AWESOME! LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket man, the Biden stutter excuse is bullshit. I’ve listened to him many many times and his problem isn’t a stutter. His brain isn’t sharp. He can read a teleprompter. That doesn’t mean he’s got all his faculties. Seriously, you should internet search all the Biden issues. Nothing to do with stuttering.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

So your saying then his stuttering problem is a fraudulent lie ???

Please view this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWn1CkIU_rc

• minimus
    minimus

What I’m saying is that for all these years we have heard Biden is a plagiarist, a horn dog, a deal maker, a real politician, a Vice President, a family man, a senator.... but no one has talked about his horrible problem of stuttering. Now Biden can’t put words together without slurring and a stutter and we are supposed to believe he’s a role model for stutterers??? Give me a break!

• FFGhost
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Lets be honest Mimimus you started this thread intentionally to shit on him right ?

In another point of honesty Joe Biden speeches now days are indeed broken up at times, he doesn't speak with the force and clarity which he use to in the past.

Watch this video of him speaking 20 years ago and you'd think its a totally different man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j0FS0Z6ho

Is the spoken delivery that important anyways ?

I think what is really more important are the policies and ideas these politicians make and their effective results connected to those policies is what really matters.

Everyone realizes and accepts that J Biden is physically old now but remember old doesn't necessarily mean dumb.

I had a professor in advanced Mathematics who was well into late 70's and he was sharp as a tack.

He certainly has the experience in politics at the federal level so that may come to his advantage and benefit with the political position he holds now.

As I mentioned previously the Biden administration has done well with the Covid vaccine distribution roll out in the US, lets see how well his economic recovery program pans out, will it be a flop or a hit ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit