Starting September 01, 2022, the Angels will help in the ministry work

by RULES & REGULATIONS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Ok so letter writing kampanj was not supported by angels. They only support door to door 😁 Ditto. No need to write letters or sit beside magazine stand again then. Don't think it's the whiskey anymore. Think lost GB members have serious mental problems. Mix that with living in a compound detach from reality.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

invisible men in the sky..with wings.

Are they related to the fairies ive got at the bottom of my garden ?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If I preach Aug 31 will I get struck by lightning? Apparently(tm) angels use the Gregorian calendar and t h e International date line.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Can you imagine what a snoozefest it must be for the angels watching over the door to door work?

"Guess what Gabriel, we got called back to work. The preaching work is resuming"

"NOOOOOO!!"

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Since the angels are watching over the flock, the weather slogan of “when the thunder roars, go indoors”, can be changed by the GB to “when the thunder roars, keep knocking on doors”.

• solomon
    solomon

I think the GB are looking for persecution to happen.

Scary shit.

• Smiles
    Smiles

WT may also be looking to generate new "experiences" of how "Jehovah protects his people" while engaging in D2D/KH.

Or even looking for new video content of loyal JWs that courageously risked becoming covid martyrs "for the sake of the good news", just like WT does with blood transfusion martyrdom.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think the GB are looking for persecution to happen.

Not just looking for it to happen, also intentionally doing whatever they can to create situations where it will happen.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

David Splane wishes that he could order the angels to submit time sheets.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

When you are appointed over all the "belongings" of God, I guess its not enough to just boss people around, you get to tell the angels what to do as well. Poor angels, no more sleeping in on Saturday mornings.

Pin on Jesus Saves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit