Starting September 01, 2022, the Angels will help in the ministry work

by RULES & REGULATIONS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

2022 Governing Body Update # 6

What exciting news David Splane has for all Jehovah's Witnesses ( who for the last three years were spared the house-to-house preaching work ) '' that we'll return to the ministry September 01, 2022. Just in time for our World Wide campaign to start Bible studies. And, I'm sure the Angels are excited too, because it will give them opportunities to help us with our ministry.''

Not only will the Witnesses be rusty in their return to the field ministry, the Angels in Heaven have been sitting idle while the Pandemic stopped the house-to-house ministry. I'm sure the Angels are looking forward to the not-at-homes, long coffee breaks, long driving times to rural areas, and householders angry with Witnesses knocking at their door with concerns that the Pandemic is still active.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the rocks are glad! they were beginning to think they may have to cry out!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

After the these "special" campaigns. They always have a meeting part about their encouraging experiences. It goes like this:

Bro1 I didn't start any bible studies but I did have 2 nice conversations!

Bro. 2 I didn't start any bibles studies but it sure was fun and encouraging to be out with the friends again!

Speaker: ok that is fantastic! But can anyone share an experience with a Bible study? YES SISTER?!

sister. It's not mine but a .friend of my cousin said a lady invited her back and she hopes she can get a Bible study started!

Speaker. There you have it friends! We can certainly see Jehovah's hand in directly starting up the ministry again! How encouraging to see multitudes streaming to the mountain of Jehovah in the time of the end!

Me 🙄🤔

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, how happifying!

• arwen
    arwen

Where I live Covid is on the rise big time. I can’t imagine people opening their doors to strangers when we are still masking. Kids are back to school. It’s going to be interesting.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
  • ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

David seems to have inside information on the activities of the angels. Perhaps he would like to share more. I await eagerly like a spittoon surrounded by dippers.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Relying on the Angels is a bad idea, they're having an absolutely terrible season.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are these guys for real ? " the Angels will be excited too:" What are these guys on and more importantly what are JW`s on that they lap this all up and believe it ?

If that`s all the Angels have to do it must be heaven for them ? LOL

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When Wifey and I were both in, years before I left, we had one of those things announced by the org. that they said was so "exciting" for us, my wife said, "I don't find that exciting, do you ?" , I laughed and agreed with her. I think she was becoming PIMO before I was !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit