Where do JWs stand on sex toys?

by mickbobcat 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I think we all know that if they are used alone it would be a no no, but what about in a marriage? Are there limits such as Vibrators OK but torso with dildo not OK?

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

As long as you don't walk around with it in the pocket of your tight pants you should be OK.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

they most likely stand on the pointed end.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think if any married couples use them, they’d better keep quiet about it.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Decades ago an eldurr told me that if a man's wife were disabled and could no longer engage in sexual relations and the husband masturbated that was a judicial offense if the eldurrs found out about it.

I would imagine there are still eldurrs out there that would be just as idiotic in rushing to judgement if they got wind of even a married couple using any sex toys in their intimate times. They likely would claim that sex toys are only used by homosexuals and lesbians ala Moronic Morris manner of "reasoning".

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Kind of sex toy related. A few years ago I gave an elderly jw (75ish) woman her first motorcycle ride. I was quite impressed that she was game to give it a try. My bike is a Harley and I know that at certain rpm's the passenger seat vibrates. We rode around for a bit and when I dropped her off she said, "Now I know why girls like motorcycle rides." Maybe it was just the feel of wind in her face.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Actually, shocked that minimus never came up with this question.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=sex+toys&p=par&r=occ

here's an "advance copy" of a QfR article that had not yet been published:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/209546/watchtower-adult-study-edition-volume-2-article-1-questions-from-readers

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Kind of sex toy related. A few years ago I gave an elderly jw (75ish) woman her first motorcycle ride. I was quite impressed that she was game to give it a try. My bike is a Harley and I know that at certain rpm's the passenger seat vibrates. We rode around for a bit and when I dropped her off she said, "Now I know why girls like motorcycle rides." Maybe it was just the feel of wind in her face.''

Priceless!!!

• pontoon
    pontoon

Probably about the same thing as if they knew you were on this site. Really, who cares what they think about your own private life.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

mickbobcat:

Where do JWs stand on sex toys?

Whether to stand or to remain seated on sex toys is a conscience matter.

I'm sorry, I'll see myself out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit