by expatbrit 32 Replies latest jw friends

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

George W Bush.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    George W Bush.

searchforthetruth....

I knew his charm and wiles would get to you! Brains and beauty can go together!

• dubla
    dubla
    George W Bush.

i was waiting for that one.......very predictable.

aa

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

dubla, searchforthetruth thinks an 18 year old named *Muscles* has it *all figured out*....

Now he has seen the light!!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Now your really upsetting me....not.

Grow up children

It's called sarcasm.

• Francois
    Francois

For me it's gotta be FDR. But don't get me wrong. I blame him for starting us down the road to dependence on government, and I despise that. However his under the table help of Churchill, his loyalty and determination to assist Churchill any way he could until the American people and their representatives came to their senses was far past admirable. He recognized the evil represented by Hitler when even the spineless English liberals were mewling appeasement. He helped Churchill stand in the breach alone. Those two saved civilization as we know it.

francois

• dubla
    dubla
    Grow up children

It's called sarcasm.

really? wow, thanks for the clarification....and here i thought gwb was really your fav. american.

aa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Lyndon LaRouche

As far as the most influential American in history, I think Alexander G. Bell should be a contender.

Robyn

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Here are the top 10 nominees, in alphabetical order.

Bill Clinton, Bob Dylan, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D Roosevelt, Homer Simpson, Mr T, George Washington

There are some crazy foo's out there, obviously. I mean, Mr. T. I can understand, but George Washington?

Headshot

You can cast your vote for your favourite of the ten at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/wtwta/2959462.stm

Expatbrit

• Aztec
    Aztec

I can't say I'm surprised by Mr T or Homer Simpson, Americans are nothing if not smarmy goofballs, but, Bill Clinton? Why would anyone vote for Clinton?

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit