Anthony Morris Says The Governing Body Is Not Dogmatic, But Simply Must Be Obeyed If You Want Jehovah's Blessing

by Brokeback Watchtower 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Oh Jah this is sooo far from when i was a kid....rockstar gov body wooooh.
  • New day
    New day
    Now that I have stepped back and can see all of this from a more realistic perspective, his reasoning is completely out there. Can he hear himself? This is a real "king's new clothes" moment.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I love it, no self-awareness at all. It's like Tony Blair and his famous "this is no time for sound bites - I feel the hand of history on my shoulders" goof.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    To me the most interesting thing in that speech is that he links JW growth with obedience. Almost like he's saying: "if the numbers fall it's not our leadership at fault. It's your fault for not being obedient." Interesting if they'll push that idea as growth goes into reverse. Arrogant twits.
  • konceptual99
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I think this is a very poorly made video and a bit misleading.

First the music in the background is just annoying.

Then there is a delay of about a second between image and sound, which makes the appearance, that his words don't match.

Thirdly it is poorly cut. There are cuts everywhere.

Why not show his whole speech?

Ok... i saw now konceptual posted a good video about without the things i criticized. Before I referred to the version posted in the beginning.

• fukitol
    fukitol

Next week from Tony Morris: Acts 5 and how Annanias and Saphira were both struck down dead because they didn't declare all the money they should have to the apostles. So you better give us all your money or else.

(There's no better proof needed that the New Testament is full of fabrication and pious fraud than Acts 5).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "Next subjects by TOMO: 'Why I'm not fat', and 'Why we are not a cult'."

It's like the Soviet-era Pravda all over again.

If you read headlines that said "the economy is good", "the military is strong", and "the government is not corrupt", you could bet your ass that the ruble was worth shit, the army had no bullets, and Moscow ran on nothing but kickbacks... :smirk:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You may wish to not obey are dogmatism but you'll just be destroyed at the soon to come Armageddon by displeasing Jah. that's all.

The WTS. built itself upon fabricated false doctrines, the name Watchtower was created as to proclaim and signify specific foreseeable events that were to happen for all mankind.

Well nothing did occur as the WTS proclaimed in the late 19th century or all throughout the 20th century.

Now we are in the 21th century and still nothing has happened as the WTS leaders proclaimed, nevertheless these proclamation did help sell and promote the WTS's own publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit