Do you(all) realize how beautiful you are?

by Ravyn 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I don't mean just in the personality sense---which of course you all are---but in the physical sense! Tall, short, thin, heavy, dark, light, --this is a good-looking bunch! Yes some of us have things we wish were different about our looks---but I have not seen anyone here from pics who is not somewhere in the top percentile of human beauty.

And all of us are above average intelligence--which is why we left the Borg--and above average empathy/loving--which is why we got involved or stayed in the Borg as long as we did.

When I was a little kid I used to ask my father what would happen if the Borg(I did not say Borg of course! LOL) ever failed Jehovah and his stock answer was that Jehovah was quite capable of either fixing the Borg, or getting the good people out of it. So, while I do not necessarily call my god by that name anymore, I do believe in an Ultimate Divine and maybe my Dad was right...maybe the good ones have been 'taken out'? Certainly this forum is a sort of archetypal 'ark' -- a sort of internet cruise ship for alot of 'good ones'. Just my opinion.

I love you guys.

Ravyn

• qwerty
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ravyn -

What a beautiful and kind woman you are! So full of love and compassion. Do you know how beautiful YOU are?

Thank you for starting my day with a smile.

Lisa

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Ravyn,

It's so nice to hear such a cheery, sincere compliment to all! Thank you.

You brought up an interesting point that used to bother me when a dub. In Mt. 3 about the parable of the wheat & weeds, the master said, of course, let the weeds grow along with the wheat and then in the harvest season "I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them .... then go to gathering the wheat in my storehouse."

1. Weeds out; 2. wheat out

Now my point is, the JWs say that first the wheat is taken out (of Babylon the Great) and the weeds are left for destruction.

1. Wheat out; 2. weeds out

Just a little observation.

Pat

• heathen
    heathen

Ravyn-- I am also single .

• berylblue
    berylblue

Robin , I have always enjoyed your posts. Thank you. I needed that right now.

Rosemarie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    What a beautiful and kind woman you are!

Yes she is. In both heart and looks. To bad you didn't get to see the picture that she sent to some of us aon AOL. Let's just say, I saw more skin than clothing. She is a very beautiful woman, both inside and out,

Do you remember that pic, Rayvn?

• little witch
    little witch

Awww, Shucks!

Thanks Rave, Right back to ya!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ravyn is a sweety!!! And yes, I know how beautiful I am .

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed to hear this today!

Thanks

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit