Update on the my jw best friend...it is a good update!!!!!

by Jesika 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, as I stated in my other thread, I found one of my JW best friends I hadn't spoken to in about 10yrs.

We talked on the phone a couple days ago. I had mentioned briefly where I worked and in what city.

I was at work last night, and I heard the door open. I was making up samples of our desserts to pass out to customers who dine in.

I saw a thin women with brown hair (tied up) carrying a little blonde headed girl. She wasn't looking at me but I recognized her profile...........IT WAS AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get this yellow to stop now..........

Anyways, I YELLED OMG!! and then I ran up to her and grabbed her, I started to cry, and everyone in the resturant was kinda shocked and scratting their heads wondering what just happend. My co-workers have never seen me cry or upset, so they were just staring at me really confused. LOL

Amy said she was trying really hard not to look at me directly so I wouldn't recognize her right away, and she was suprised it only took me about 2 seconds to KNOW it was her.

Well, we talked for a little while ,but since I was at work, I had to get back to it, and she had a dinner to go to.

We plan on getting together soon.

She said she still goes to the meetings sometimes, but not often. She knows I will never go back and she is ok with that.

As she was walking out I told her I won't let us loose touch again, I won't let go again. She smiled at me and nodded in agreement.

Just wanted to update you guys.

Love,

Jes

PS. sorry about all the yellow, but I couldn't turn it off again, I tried to. I will have to highlight after I am done writting so I don't post in all yellow.

For anyone who didn't read the other thread here is the link.......... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/53261/1.ashx

• searcher
    searcher

Happy for the both of you jes hun.

• myself
    myself

Jes, that is so kewl. Amy wants the friendship too, or she wouldn't have come to look for you.

p.s. the yellow is kinda purty.

• ring
    ring

cool Jes.... always great running into old friends

• be wise
    be wise

Great news, I'm so glad for you!

WHAT A RESULT JESIKA!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Awww...that is a great story! I am so happy for you and Amy. Keep us posted.

• Jesika
    Jesika

YA, I was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see her, and she didn't tell me she was coming!!! She took me by TOTAL suprise.

I didn't tell her exactly where I worked, so she used information to find where my job was.

I am glad I took the chance of finding her.

Jes

• Nordic
    Nordic

Thats great jesika.

keep us updatet on the friendship.

Nordic

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx guys, I will keep you posted on it.

I told her I was a memeber of an xjw site and told you all about her. She looked suprised, I don't guess she has looked for or knew these sites exsisted.

Come to find out she saw me on TV when I was on the news about sexual abuse and silentlambs.

I will update when I can or if there is anything to update.

Jes

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Oh how I wish I could have seen that moment with you and Amy.

Cute, even the yellow highlight

Big Hug,
    Rayzorblade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit