Viruses Killed The Woolly Mammoths.

by LostintheFog1999 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

I can remember the original turquoise coloured Evolution book produced by the organisation and the numerous public talks around it. Mind-blowing to a gullible youngster growing up in a JW family.

The flood of Noah's day when thousands of tons of suspended water fell from the atmosphere and on hitting the cold poles INSTANTLY plunged the woolly mammoths into a deep freeze, to the extent that the last mouthful of grass was still there in the mouth in mid-chomp. You can quickly see why a kid with a fertile imagination was transfixed by those apparently up-to-date scientific discoveries as presented by the WT org!

What rot! Nowadays science tells us that it was the secret world of viruses that killed the mammoths.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/zombie-virus-siberia-what-permafrost-fortitude-pathogen-microbes-b1043528.html

It's a shame it took so long for me to find out it's always the unseen secret things that ultimately kill you. Like the secrets and lies told to trap people inside this insidious cult.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huh.

I thought early humans hunted them to extinction.

Or was that another species?

• Simon
    Simon

They couldn't get their masks on?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I didn't read any proof in that article that a virus killed the mammoth....I did read where the researchers are trying to reactivate a zombie virus. ( which is crazy until you consider the cdc has an expectation of a zombie apocalypses.-they should know as they are likely planning it )( yep, I watch the conspiracy theorist-and they are often correct.)

• TD
    TD

The last paper I read blamed extinction on a scarcity of vegetation during the glacial-interglacial transition.

• LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

enoughisenough,

It is there in the article. I have highlighted it now.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

No need to shout.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I am curious enough to look up the Wikipedia article on mammoths, which discusses several of the prevailing theories on their extinction. In short, there are three major theories:

Hunted to extinction by humans

Virus

post Glacial change of habitat

A combination of these reasons.

Funny, it doesn't mention Noah's flood as being a possible cause of extinction :)

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

but how do they know it Killed them? the scary part is they want to experiment with it because they think it did.

• TD
    TD

The "frozen animals" studied by Вектор include the woolly mammoth, woolly rhino and several others.

The inference seems to be that the presence of the virus means the animal in question died from it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit