My last dance

by TorturedSoul 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

TS,

I too have been reading some of the posts but yours has touched me. I have not been on this site for very long and feel I owe alot of people here a "thank YOu" for all the support they have given my through my trial in Canada. I have not followed your story. Iam sorry. I too understand the great pain of abuse. Please tell me why you ended your letter in such a way. I'am scared to know the answer. It sounds like something bad is going to happen to you, and that makes me sad. Life really sucks sometimes, but it sounds like you know where you are going. I would have loved to know more about you. Iam really just new to all of this. Please keep in touch. If it helps you to know, in case you have not read my posts on my trial, I understand what its like for people to brush you off, and not believe you. As long as you have one person, I have my husband, who understands, then you will be alright. LOVE YOU TS>

victoria

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Tortured Soul, you are an inspiration to all of us. You will do more good than you can ever imagine, just by verbalizing what happened to you. May you have peace and happiness always.

Nina

• teejay
    teejay

(((TS))),

I am at a loss except to say that you, Sir, are a Champion. Hoping peace and happiness for you -- from here on out, my Friend.

Right Arm,
    Todd

• Brummie
    Brummie
    pedophiles are the only people who have cracked the system

A small statement with a huge injustice

Brummie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((TorturedSoul))))))

Dear sweet man your words moved me to tears. I cannot imagine with my wildest dreams what you have lived through. I am happy that you survived because you have given so much back, a true hero in my oppinion. These words of yours will stay with me forever:

To my fellow survivors, I leave you with these few words. It can and it will get better. The demons hide in the dark and if you bring them forth into the sunlight they will start to dissapear. Its not an easy journey, but with love and determination, you can get better. We all have some burdens, some more that others. I have found in the 53 years since the unspeakable happened, that the unspeakable must be spoken about. You must have determination. and you must have self-love. Each day is a battle and a challenge.
    I'd like to think that because of the past I have endured, I could bring something of value into someone elses life.

That gives others not only the courage to heal, but the hope that they will.

I wish back to you peace, happiness and healing along with joy.

Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit