Who of you here know someone in Bethel who is leaking information?

by truthseeker 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Do any of you here have direct contacts with Bethel, or one of the Branches? Do any of you have family that is in Bethel?

Not too long ago one of you posted that Bethel asked for 1000 volunteers to be laid off, but only 6 repsonded. Is there any info on this?

Another question for those who had been in Bethel - when new publications were published was it common knowledge among the less senior Bethelites what the new releases were? Or did you have to take a vow of secrecy until they were given out at the District Convention?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I know some of the Governing Body are leaking.

It isn't information though.

Expatbrit

• little witch
    little witch

LOL at Expatbrit

• amac
    amac
    when new publications were published was it common knowledge among the less senior Bethelites what the new releases were? Or did you have to take a vow of secrecy until they were given out at the District Convention?

It was pretty common knowledge, although you weren't supposed to ruin the surprise for anyone who didn't know (i.e. outside of Bethel, or bethelites who made a point of not finding out.) In the bindery they were semi secretive in making them, just so the people on tour wouldn't see.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Isn't this a bit of a set-up question

If someone was to answer in the positive it might be easier to track the leak down.

• little witch
    little witch

That thought crossed my mind too LL, and Expatbrits by the looks of things.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Freddy Franz is actually still alive and hiding in the basement at bethel. He turned apostate and is now sending messages to the outside world by tapping on the sewage pipes, If you stick your head down the toilet and listen very carefully you can hear him.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, the Bethel mystique! I'll never tell.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

yes...but I've learned to "keep my own counsel".

Ozzie

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Why not just ask for : name, rank and serial number?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit