Letter Read Last Night

by Intuit39 19 Replies latest social current

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Hey Bro, I just thought it may interest you to know that they read a letter last night describing how they need to build a new printing facility up at Patterson that will be the size of two assembly halls. They will be getting all new printing machines to be shipped from all over the world, and they will need many volunteers for the project to be completed by January 2004. And we should all realize that this is going to be at a tremendous cost, the buildings alone should cost about 60,000,000 dollars. Please start praying about what we can do, yada, yada, yada. Okay, here's the dilemna. Don't the build their own machines? Didn't they already have all the volunteers they needed in Brooklyn? Didn't they have perfectly fine machines, and perfectly fine buildings? I am freaking sick that they are doing another "costly" project when they've been saying that we will not be doing many quick-builds in the US, maybe remodels, because we(the US) have more than our less priveledged brothers, and we don't need them, they do! Give me a freaking break!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

It looks as if they are centralizing much of their printing operations. Though expensive as an outlay, it will be much cheaper in the long run, in fact a very wise move. Looks like Armaggedon is going to have to wait a little longer. The WTS is being drastically re-structered as I noted in another thread.

HS

• metatron
    metatron

This sounds very strange.

Is it actually possible that they are flat out lying? Why buy new stuff? Supposedly the old stuff was being moved out of the

country or shut down. Construction workers in particular were downsized - now they need them back?

Why run away from Brooklyn, a port city? To go to the backwoods of New York and ship stuff?

very strange

metatron

• sf
    sf

"Get out of Her (Babylon)"!!

Hey, or maybe 'someone/thing' is (pushing/ forcing) Them out. 'Re-signing' if you will.

Seems a lot of resigning is going on in the Bush Administration too; along with other 'leaders' in other areas of military and politics.

"very strange" indeed.

Incidently, I wonder how Ted Jaracz is feeling today. More importantly, what he is thinking! Wonder how his day is going, and how it will end up. I wonder this a lot.

sKally

• little witch
    little witch

I have been thinking that the org will as a matter of survival overseas, begin printing different content to different regions of the world.

For example, it would be nuts to try to convert people in any muslim country, with magazines full of anti-islam content.

I also think breaking up the literature would make it easier for them to get by with their nonsense. I mean, they could print stuff in chinese or whatever, directed just to that region, kind of have a clean slate.

It would also make it harder for we english speaking peoples to expose them. They have already headed down this road by stopping subscriptions in this country.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Thanks for the update.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

maybe 9-11 scared the crap out of the ones at the top still living in NYC.

they may fear some attempt of an attempt by NYC to tax them, possibly. That's sometihng I never considered, also. Does WTS pay property taxes in Brooklyn? They'd have to be astronomically high. On the other hand, they have prime real-estate there. If they totally vacated brooklyn and sold their properties, they'd make more then enough money to pay for new facilties in Patterson.

One thing I don't understand is why they would be building new presses instead of repositioning the ones they have. I've worked in some OLD printing facilities before. Some of those machines are ancient and are working just fine. They've already cheapened their printing methods, going to soft-cover etc, so this move to new presses is a but puzzling. They're good at making money though, so whatever the reason, $ Almighty is giving them their direction.

• metatron
    metatron

Is it possible they are scamming the friends?

They may need $68 million + interest for France.

They may need big bucks for lawsuits. I don't think a few factories in Brooklyn even begins to cover it. Remember that

they got these buildings from other companies that wanted to get out of Brooklyn, rust-belt style.( like Squibb).

If the Society needed big bucks to cover their child molestation mistakes ( among others), how would they raise

the cash? They wouldn't tell congregations "give $ now, we screwed up!"

They would lie about it. Ask for big bucks for some building plan, spend a little on some equipment ( to prevent

accusations about outright fraud) and keep the rest to pay settlements.

Sounds like a plan

metatron

• Francois
    Francois

How can they tell young men and women, just getting control over their own lives not to go to college cause the end is so near, but at the same time be expanding and spending and eating, drinking, and making Mary, um, merry like there was no end in sight?

OH, I see. Jehovah is going to protect the printing presses and building during the big A. Uh-ugh. And who is going to make the paper they use to print on? Is Jah gonna protect a paper mill or two? Who's gonna run an entire paper mill? A buncha brothers with no college? Who to grow the trees to make the paper? Spare parts for the presses? Staples? Inks?

You start looking at just one little element of what must take place and damned if it don't start looking pretty complex. I guess He could run in a buncha angels to run the paper mills.

Who is gonna make bath soap and deodorant is what I wanna know.

francois

• JH
    JH
    they need to build a new printing facility

Maybe time has come to tell the whole world that they are doomed, so they need to print 6 billion magazines telling people it's too late to join.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit