A very interesting conversation with my father today.

by joe134cd 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This is how the conversation went. Decide for your selves.

Dad : Joe if ever I need an operation I've told them I don't want blood. Not a drop.

Joe : well what about blood fractions. Where they extract a component out of blood cell.

Dad : Well it's still blood isn't it so the answer would still be no.

Joe : Oh really

Dad : well its not such a problem now as a lot of the vaccines are made artifical now. So no need to worry.

Joe : So what if Wt put restrictions on vaccinations like they have with blood. Would that be scriptural or not.

Dad : Well blood is still blood no matter how much blood is in it. Jehovah is such a protection.

Joe : Yes he is Dad.

CONVERSATION ENDS.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Joe; Dad did you know that when you have a blood test (blood drawn to determine a health condition) that you are literally donating blood?

Dad; Yea but that 's different because i'm not giving my blood to help save someone's life.

Joe; Yes dad, that's true!

just saying!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Shaking my head.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Joe : well what about blood fractions. Where they extract a component out of blood cell.

Dad : Well it's still blood isn't it so the answer would still be no.

Joe : Oh really

Dad : well its not such a problem now as a lot of the vaccines are made artifical now. So no need to worry.

I don't follow how the conversation went from talking about blood transfusions and blood fractions to talking about vaccines.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I thought JWs can take blood fractions. Do the R&F know the rules?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Joe; Dad, if I need an operation will you honor my decision to have a blood transfusion if the doctors say I need one?

Dad; No son I could not honor your decision because it violates my conscience!

Joe; Yea that's what I though------you one way a**hole!

just saying!

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

The R&F do know they can have fractions if they want. They also know that it is up to them to decide. Many will not do so because blood is blood. Many will do anything they can get away with. My mum asked us if we would honour her wishes to not take blood if it came down to it.

We all have our medical directives completed so legally she is guaranteed we will not be able to override her choices.

I think it's a good idea to have one of those for everyone.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Pete Zahut - I'm no doctor. I think back in the early days vaccinations were cultured from blood, or had very small amounts of blood in it which contained the dead virus to which it was fighting. Now I think they can carry out this process, or at least in part artificially. So that's how the conversation switched from blood transfusions - blood fractions - vaccinations. I can't verify the truthfulness of this article.

http://noblood.org/answers/303/are-there-any-vaccines-that-have-blood-fractions

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Pete Zahut I think @joe134cd is justified in raising the ban of vaccines by WT to his father since back in the early days, this is exactly what WT did to its members. And these instructions were presented as "scriptural" and from God:

"Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice . . . We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed. . . . Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations." (The Golden Age, Oct. 12, 1921, p. 17)

"Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows seeds of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccinations is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion" (The Golden Age, Jan. 5, 1929, p. 502)

“Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox.” (The Golden Age, Feb. 4, 1931, p. 294)

"We do well to bear in mind that among the drugs, serums, vaccines, surgical operations, etc., of the medical profession, there is nothing of value save an occasional surgical procedure. . . . Readers of The Golden Age know the unpleasant truth about the clergy; they should also know the truth about the medical profession, which sprang from the same demon worshipping shamans (doctor priests) as did the ‘doctors of divinity.’" (The Golden Age, Aug. 5, 1931, pp. 727-728)

• Onager
    Onager

Those Golden Age quotes are horrific! All post 1919 as well, so "Chosen by God"(tm).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit