Sometimes I think the WT is mocking the masses

by NikL 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been mocking the intelligence of the public for over 140 years, as well exploiting the ignorance of the people. Its a commercial thing I guess.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Do what I say not what I do. That pretty much sums up the WT CULT. Still Totally ADD

• zeb
    zeb

"as in Geoffrey Jackson saying what he did before the Australian royal commission"

I remember gagging when he did that!

It makes me want to go to the kh (beard and all) to denounce that. The gb arrogance is beyond measure!

Are they trying to light a fuse under all the r&f so they the gb can then scream 'persecution.. persecution!'..?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I wonder if the GB heads know what hypocrisy is ?

Hell Yes! They are master of hypocrisy! (And they know it!) They claim that "the end" (or THE END) justifies "the means". They are simply PROTECTING the innocent flock who can't understand all of the deceit being used by Satan's worldly organization, and thus any devious thing they (GB) does is simply to protect Jehovah's (dumb) "little ones". So yes, they KNOW that they are hypocrites.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Oh, they ARE mocking us. And very brazenly as well.

I already explained in a former post how their "memorial" is really an understated black mass. Then of course there are the not-so-subliminal occult symbols to be found in their publications. They know that most of their followers are too brain dead to notice any of it; but that outsiders, especially ex-jws, WILL notice. It must be truly hilarious from their point of view.

Forgive them not, for they know PRECISELY what they do.

• cha ching
    cha ching

As I just commented on the "one drop of poison in a glass of water" post just a few seconds ago....

Wt like to be the FIRST one to say something (before they can be accused) so that they can childishly say, "We said it first, so we are the right ones"

Their hypocrisy and audacity is maddening.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Yes, WT does sound like they're mocking the masses.

Tepid poultry's comment about the number of times Geoffrey Jackson lied got me thinking. It seemed like he was telling a lie every minute he spoke. He was even lying before he started his testimony, telling his flunkies to tell the RC that he only does translation related work. But by WT definition he told zero lies, because ignorant systemites don't deserve to hear the truth.

Does he care that some his countrymen can go to prison for perjury?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what about the lies joke-hova uses to enslave the human race? Such as blaming Satan for all the problems that joke-hova itself caused. Such as creating points where a single incident, real or fake, is used to create infinite debt for indigenous people that will ultimately lead to their damnation. Such as setting up structures where one person offended (the one that is trying to enslave the human race) bans free discussion about who is involved, and uses this ban as a blind to enslave the human race. Such as promising that, if one serves joke-hova (jesus or allah also), one is going to be saved. To me, those are even worse lies than anything an individual jokehovian might tell.

• NikL
    NikL

Rainbow_Troll

I already explained in a former post how their "memorial" is really an understated black mass.

I've opined the similar feeling in the past as well.

• sir82
    sir82

Sadly, a person who makes it a point never to tell outright lies might still resort to deceiving others, dealing falsely with them.

Oh, you mean like this?

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22, 27.

The "millions who lived in centuries past" don't need "saved" from the Armageddon that JWs preach about, and is what anyone who would ask this question would be wondering about.

many now living may yet begin to serve God

Oh, so would those who "may yet begin to serve God" have to become JWs in order to be "saved"? Does the "no" that leads off the response answer that question too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit