OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND HER AFTER 10yrs!!!!

by Jesika 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• gumby
    gumby

Well then.....I wonder if I should try it? I have a few buddies I would like to hear from in a bad way. I grew up with these guys but the problem is.......they are now elders. For them to talk to me would be a miracle. You never know what kind of doubts they now may have and may be open to the idea. I suppose the worst that could happen is to NOT get a reply.

Thanks Jessica for having the ovaries to do this. ( I'd say balls but it just wouldn't fit)

I hope it goes well for you from here on with her.

Gumby

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

So Jes, I take it she's no longer a JW?

Congrats btw, this is SO cool!

• nowisee
    nowisee

jesika,

what a great story. and you know, when there is a genuine connection the years melt into nothing.

best wishes, keep us posted.

nowisee

• Jesika
    Jesika

I just got off the phone with Amy!!!!!!!!!!

It was like we never missed a beat, and I got on 3 way with another friend I haven't talked to in a LONG time too.

I hope to meet up with them soon, but they are at work right now, and they have lunch dates related to work, so we will be meeting up soon.

They are no longer JW's, and were very happy to hear from me.

Amy is the one who called me, I still can't believe I heard her voice again.

Amy and Sue both told me they always thought they saw me around, and would talk about me all the time.

Isn't it ironic????? I thought they had forgotten me, but I was like a ghost haunting them LOL!!

Thanx for the support!!!!

Love you all,

Jes

• Realist
    Realist

hello Jesika!

that is great! congratulations that it ended so well!!! its fantastic that they all dropped out of the cult too!

best wishes!

realist

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow, Jesika. What great news!

My childhood friend and her husband moved from here (Washington State) to North Dakota a few years ago. I have no idea why. My husband studied with her husband, and he became a dub, quickly progressed and was an elder for years. I had heard he resigned a year or so before they moved away. They knew we were inactive, and never contacted us, but I would love to find them, and just email or something.

I've searched the internet but can't find them. Maybe if I call information. I would like to do it by email though..............less pressure. Nuts.

Edited to add this:

I searched again, and found them in South Dakota!!!!!!!!!! No email, but there is an address. I'll send a card today.

Thanks, Jesika. You inspired me.

• Jesika
    Jesika

WOW you guys are giving me goose bumps all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I start a trend????? LOL

Jes

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

* Thunder and SheilaM doing Happy dance* YEA JES I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Damnit I didn't think I could smile any bigger!!!!!!! Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Hi Jesika

I'm really happy for you! One thing I've always found is that rekindling old friendships is often just as fun as starting new ones.......

Take care and good luck!

Lee xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit