Oh. My. Ghod.

by SYN 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greven
    greven
    BLEH! Did she ever consider that the Tower might have DELETED that article from the CD on PURPOSE? As they are famous for doing?

Could be the case. However what also could be the case is something I encountered during my research: at present most WT's come out simultane but this has not always been the case. In former days there could have been a difference up until half a year between the US edition and the foreign one. Hence an US article in May 1961 could have appeared in Norway (The site was from norway) in the WT of Oct 1961. The Dutch WT for example runs simultane with the US one only since 1984. Also some articles that appear in the US edition are not in the Dutch edition (however this is rare). Could be an explanation aswell. Too bad he didn't gave references.

Greven

• greven
    greven

SYN,

About that dutch pedo-site, it is sick indeed. Interesting point is that they have "an anti-discrimination fund, the proceeds of which are used for legal support (in non-criminal cases only)."

Another detail I know is that this group is banned from Pink Saturday a homosexual/lesbienne event where organisations can promote understanding etc. The organizers banned this Martijn group and said they would call the police if they dared to spread a single leaflet.

Greven

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Oh dear.

A lot of unhappy JWs that Wit.net went apostate. Now they have to spout their mind numbing nonsense elsewhere.

I did visit wit.net some time ago but didn't do much with it. Just sorta registered and that was that.

Ignored One.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Actually, the link works if you copy the text, instead of clicking on it.

• SYN
    SYN

Welcome to the site Euphimism!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Thank you, brother!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit