Oh. My. Ghod.

by SYN 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SYN
    SYN

MAJOR THUMBS DOWN ON THIS ONE!

Read this post that I "procured" from JWZone:

i didn't get the impression that they were talking specifically about nitwit.net...for all its reputation, i don't think it had a bad start. in the beginning, "stinky" posts were removed promptly, and the offender was booted. i know it didn't end that way. i don't know what happened to the webmaster... whether it was a gradual falling away, or he had serious doubts he couldn't overcome, so he became more open to the bad influences and in the end, just didn't care?? the old mods would know more than any participants, though. one of the other places i used to go (not wol) the posts started to become so oppressive... peoples' feelings were just ridden roughshod over, and if you dared complain it was because you were spiritually deficient in some way...and y'all know me, i dared complain plenty! (specially when someone would send me a url where they were being flamed for something harmless they said...eeeek! no, they may not have been associating with society-bashers, but conduct such as that causes "the way of the truth to be spoken of abusively" as well...)

there were other sites (not db's) that really looked legit... it wasn't until one started giving the site a more than surface glance that things really began to stink...one in particular was very confusing to me...the front page said "Jehovah's witnesses are the happiest people on earth"...and when you turned 4-5 pages it said that what makes us so happy is because everyone but Jw's will be destroyed at armageddon! many on his guestbook (whose names i recognized later as brother and sisters) were signing on telling him what a wonderful site it was...and it looked good on the surface...but one or two lines here and there gave me the creeps! or quotes from the wt supporting viewpoints we didn't believe...and when i cranked up the ol cd...guess what? the article didn't exist!
    i wrote what i thought was the brother to ask if this was really necessary (thinking he was a hard-liner or if there was a language barrier, as the site was from norway)...yeesh! did i ever learn my lesson! the webmaster was ad1914! he harassed me for months...gave my email address to kent steinhaug who also harassed me...tons and tons of email accusations against the society of one sort or another, judging from the subjects...i got sick of having their novels take 10 years to load up on my email server...i finally had to get my friend who was also my isp to get rid of them! (now, i can block email addresses, but netscape didn't have that capability back then. i can't imagine anyone actually reading that propaganda...especially as much of it as was sent...but i suppose it could have snaggged the unwary...my viewpoint was that if you have to use lies or subterfuge or deciet to get my attention, you can't be trusted. ever.)

BLEH! Did she ever consider that the Tower might have DELETED that article from the CD on PURPOSE? As they are famous for doing?

Here is the offending link to JWZone. Y'all know the drill, if the link doesn't work, the category is Our Service > Our Gatherings > Dangers of the Internet:

http://www.jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=08c735c25a07c5e46180f00d51480297&threadid=5288&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

[SYN], Hand Me One Of Those Little Airline Puke Baggies Class.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    BLEH! Did she ever consider that the Tower might have DELETED that article from the CD on PURPOSE? As they are famous for doing?

Nope. I never would have thought that was a possibility

• blondie
    blondie

Syn, she could have not used the CD correctly. Too bad she didn't say what the article was. I could check it now.

Blondie

Maybe, this was the site she was thinking of:

http://home.online.no/~norhov/Incredib.htm

and this article

"Never before in all human history will so many human creatures have been slaughtered. Blood, as representing human lives poured out, will run deep and over a vast distance. Revelation 14:20 paints the appalling picture, saying: "And the wine press was trodden outside the city [God’s organization], and blood came out of the wine press as high up as the bridles of the horses, for a distance of a thousand six hundred furlongs [or, 200 miles]." To a completion Jehovah’s judicial decision will be executed. The nations and their grapes of wickedness will be trampled out of existence, to leave the earth a cleansed place for the righteous to occupy and enjoy. Not all flesh will be in that symbolic wine press. Not all flesh will have its lifeblood trampled out of it. There are those who make Jehovah their refuge and their fortress. These will be kept safe and be preserved, while Jehovah by his King Jesus Christ crushes their enemies and His enemies in the wine press or "low plain of the decision."... With breathless awe they will have looked down from their safe heights into the valley of decision and witnessed how Jehovah gains his magnificent victory by Christ over all the combined nations of Satan’s visible organization." The Watchtower December 1. 1961, page 725, 26.

Blondie

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Blood, as representing human lives poured out, will run deep and over a vast distance.

Can't you just feel the love?

Dedalus

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    "stinky" posts were removed promptly

My posts?!?! Bwhahaha!!

• SYN
    SYN

LOL, if they had to remove supposedly "stinky" posts on THIS site, there wouldn't be a site left

• SYN
    SYN

THE CASE OF THE AMAZING DISAPPEARING LINK

Hehehehe. DanG, do you take pleasure in modifying links to threads on your site whenever you see a whole bunch of referrer tags that say "jehovahs-witness.com"? Are you insecure? Judging by that thread I linked to, most of the people on your site are very insecure indeed Guys, I swear, that link worked yesterday. I TESTED it. LMAO! It's a predictable effect, like physics! I link, DanG unlinks! Brilliant! Talk about your background manipulation of URLs! Why does that phrase sound so dirty? Is it just me?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yet DanG admitted to me in email once that he regularly reads this site!

*waves to DanG*

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah, so many brothers and sisters have fallen away from the truth by reading stuff (lies) printed up on the internet. Such a shame. Still, they must have been spiritually "weak" anyway, so Jehovah just "weeded them out" in his never ending Sifting / Testing of the flock methodology.

• SYN
    SYN

Can't post this on a new thread, so I'm sticking it up here.

This is one DISGUSTING site! "For the promotion of adult-child love relationships"!

That's FRIKKING SICK! <puke> What do you guys think of that? UGH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit