Child molesters are'nt THAT bad.

by avishai 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• qwerty
    qwerty

altAvishai this is for you.........A Rose for a Rose! .........Keep up the good work!

Qwerty

• shera
    shera

I can't believe the JWs won't see this and the lies.

Yes, to think that the WTS can simply 'leave it in Jehovah's hands' makes me want to hurl (puke/vomit).

I feel like this too.

• shera
    shera

(((((((((Avishai,Tex,Wolfgirl,Nilfun))))))))))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

avishai

I hear you. You are dealing with the short-term effects of the abuse.

I have seen the long-term effects when dealing with sposal abuse. Out of the 50 I worked with in the last year only two were not victims of terrible abuse as children.

The child victims often grow up to be adult victims and a few grow up to be abusers.

I hope you have good debriefing where you are. I know many shelters here that seem to forget how important that is.

If you need it feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

I've been working in the field of abuse for the last 16 years. I know how hard it can get and how some clients just rip your heart to shreds

Lee

• Aztec
    Aztec

Avishai, you are doing tough work and you are to be commended! I can't imagine how stressful it must be to work with children who are going through so much. Keep up the good work and vent as much as you need to.

Something Lady Lee made me think about...

The child victims often grow up to be adult victims and a few grow up to be abusers

This is one of my motivating factors in life. I grew up with a horribly abusive father and it has made me ever vigilant to make sure I do NOT become the same with my son or my relationships. At the slightest hint that someone I am dating is controlling or abusive I leave. If they try anything with my son I leave. I have to watch myself as well because I know I have my father's temper. It is heart wrenching to see what child abuse can do to a person but, sometimes, with the proper care or with an extreme inner resolve they can become an exceptional member in society.

~Aztec

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Aztec

with the proper care or with an extreme inner resolve they can become an exceptional member in society.

And we have lots of proof of that right here

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Avaishi: I don't know what to say. I guess this is where I begin to doubt God, I know what I would do if anyone hurt a child why not God. I know I try everything to protect children why not God. How can you say YOU LOVE but let it go on....((((((((Hugzzzzzz))))))))

• riz
    riz

((((((((((avishai)))))))))) I know. It's all very f***ed up, isn't it. I'm sorry.

love, riz

• shamus
    shamus

Those poor kids... how dare adults rape children. How dare they show kids this supposed "fun"... it is each kids job to find out for themselves at THEIR wanting what sex is, and how far to go... when they are old enough, they can do it... not have some ugly sweaty greasy stinky man show them... and rape them.... it is just sickening.

To all those on this board who have kids, please teach them that their sex organs are for themselves - nobody else. Get them to repeat it... tell them, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, NOBODY has the right to touch them unless they are hurt, or a doctor needs to examine them...

The only time that I ever need to "touch" private parts is my 3 year old nephew, and, I don't directly touch them - I use a washcloth..... and he is learning how to wash himself now, down there... that is a good idea to get them to do, too, as soon as possible.

It just makes me sick, and I honestly pray for those poor kids... the damage done is horrific. Pulling out 3 teeth is pretty brutal. Some mutilate their genitals.... cut themselves with knives... it just goes on....

If I can say just one thing to them, it's that it's not their fault...

• avishai
    avishai

Thanks everyone for all the hugs. I'm o.k, really, I just wish people (dubs, specifically) would stop making such a concerted effort to shove rheir OWN heads up their ass about what is what. Phrases like, "God will never give you more than you can handle." Then why the F*CK do people kill themselves? Mutilate themselves? BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE THAN THEY CAN HANDLE!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit