Toronto Area XJW-Meet Up

by RAYZORBLADE 26 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

To those interested, there is an xjw meet-up scheduled for this upcoming Saturday: June 7, 2003.

http://exjw.meetup.com/members/

Last one was quite good, and I look forward to the next one.

Good little group, and very upbeat and was not a book-study type of gathering. Far from it.

Hope to see some new faces.

Best wishes,
    Rayzorblade

• Aztec
    Aztec

Too bad Toronto is 4 hours away or I'd be there. Hopefully there will be a Detroit one.

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hey Rayzorblade,

I have to agree with you that it's a good group. I sure enjoyed myself last time. I'll be there and would sure like to meet up with more XJW's.

Walter

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Razor,

You seem like the perfect person to ask this....Which city has the large Italian population, is it Toronto or Ontario? I ask because I saw a show about it and I desire to go there but....lol.....I can't remember which one it was? Thanks, love, dj

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    ....Which city has the large Italian population, is it Toronto or Ontario?

DJ, LOL. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Your showing your true American knowledge of Canada.

Toronto, is in the Province of Ontario.. And no we're not Eskimos and do not live in Igloos, they live further up North.

Love

cj.

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Aztec, ever hear of Greyhound dear? Last summer I rode the bus all the way from Dallas to Minnesota....I know you could probably manage 4 little hours... I would jump at the chance to meet Ray...he was nice enough to call me all the way from Canuck land..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DJ
    DJ

CJ........lol back at you! I'm so glad that I saw that show because that's when I realized that you guys don't just play hockey and speak French whilst ending all sentences with something like, "ey" I suppose it is now obvious that I mainly slept thru geography class. I do slightly remember having to memorize the names of the 7? provinces in the 8th grade but I have since let that valuable knowledge go.......lol...So, my question remains...forgive the ignorance, it is bliss you know. If I wanted to go to the place where the Little Italy in Canada is.....would I go to Toronto IN ONTARIO or elsewhere in Ontario? Thanks for putting up with my low IQ>love, dj

p.s. The reason I am asking is because I might get hungry at some point...

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Ray....why don't you go ahead and give some dates and times man? You might actually get more people that way, but hey...what do I know? eheheh..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

I would love to be there but I am going to visit a JW >NOT Df >or DA...in St Catherines. & then spend the weekend with an EX Circuit servant & his wife..... Should be interesting weekend. But I an sorry I will miss my new Grandson Razor.........(((hugs to you all))I will be there in spirit.

• JH
    JH

Should I, shouldn't I , should I , shouldn't I

Do you have any Poutines in Toronto? How about Labatt Blue beer?

Who will mind my cat? Do I have to wear a mask when I enter Ontario?

Will my Quebec plates get me into trouble?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit