An honest look at the situation

by Formerbrother 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Order
    Order

"I have seen so much, and now know so much TTATT, my conclusions are that the Christian principles i the bible are beautiful. But they are not being applied by the Org."

This is a big problem within the organization and many know about it but are powerless to stop it. The concept of Elder's is inherently flawed and goes against what Jesus taught. They have too much power, and far too many succumb to corruption.

As for me, I always knew something wasn't right. Jehovah's Witnesses always felt incomplete to me, and that's because they, instead of living purely by what the Bible teaches, they instead yield to the interpretations of a group of old men who aren't even prophets, and will readily admit this. So much like the other groups of Christianity they despise, they follow the doctrines of man rather then the Word of God.

In the near future I plan on using social media to start a counter attack in the form of a new religion. That's going to hit them where it hurts. Might even go door to door just to tick them off.

• useruser1914
    useruser1914

Order

i sent you a pm

let me know you got it

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Order - "In the near future I plan on using social media to start a counter attack in the form of a new religion."

It's been done.

Most of the time, it ends up simply looking like petty vindictiveness.

The rest of the time, it just ends up looking batshit crazy.

Either way, it just reinforces the WTS's claims about "apostates". It definitely will not "hit them where it hurts", and going door-to-door won't piss them off, either. They'll just roll their eyes and laugh.

If you still feel the need, you're probably better off just joining another (more quiet, moderate) church that actually behaves "Christian".

My advice, though? Take a break from religion altogether. If God (assuming He actually exists) really is the kind of deity you believe He is, I doubt very much He'd hold it against you, given your recent experiences.

• useruser1914
    useruser1914

door to door is wtbs bs to not let you think

and only thinking about yourself that's as bad as gb

The idea is different from what you have in mind

not a replica

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Christian principles i the bible are beautiful - In the near future I plan on using social media to start a counter attack in the form of a new religion.

Image result for facepalm

I used to think the same, until I took a closer look. As for a new religion...........please no.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments.

Very encouraging and helpful thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit