The three wise men

by Simon 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Wow----this was 21 years ago.

Almost as long as I've been alive.

Now correct me if I'm wrong. Simon---were you actually defending the WT's teaching? ---OR-were you just Joking? I'm not sure.

Mostly everyone's comments seem to be positive for the idea that Jehovah uses those that oppose the TRUTH!

This is mind blowing. Did this site start off as a encouragement of sorts to WT teaching? Then as time went on did it turned into the dark side

Sometimes, Jehovah can use those who oppose the truth to further it's cause!
    - Simon

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

The Bible doesn't say they were "three", that God didn't send the 'start', and that Jesus had just been born, to add a few to your posting.

X-Mas. The Phoniest of Folidays....

• Simon
    Simon
    Now correct me if I'm wrong. Simon---were you actually defending the WT's teaching? ---OR-were you just Joking? I'm not sure.

I was trying to appear non-apostate and attract JWs to discuss things. Also, I think, to show that you don't need to be on the Governing Body to come up with "insights" on the bible - just basic reading skills and some imagination.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Yet that means you be in sync with them (minus their opinions)....

• Simon
    Simon
    Yet that means you be in sync with them (minus their opinions)

So?

To chose the opposite viewpoint purely because you don't like some one or some group when you would otherwise agree with it is the hight of stupidity.

Not everything the WTS teaches is bad. Having a moral lifestyle and not doing drugs for instance are good edicts, regardless of who promotes them.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Impressive!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit