What's the answer

by kproscts 92 Replies latest jw friends

• kproscts
    kproscts

Damn, I had to go and start this when I was ready for bed! My mind is not working with me and it ticks me off because I am usually pretty good at these. So I'll be laying in bed thinking about it all night, damn I hate when I does this to myslef.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

A cow? *shrugs*

~Aztec

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Really? I asked that but, the great instructor of ours, said the answer was the same to all?

No, I meant that the riddles I posted are three separate riddles. The ones you posted are all part of the same riddle and there is one answer for the whole thing: nothing.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    WATER

Correct!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    2) - iceberg

Correct!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    3. A glove

Correct!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

If a man carried my burden He would break his back. I am not rich, But leave silver in my track. What am I?

My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick Fat, I am slow Wind is my foe. What am I?

To unravel me You need a simple key, No key that was made By locksmith's hand, But a key that only I Will understand. What am I?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    A cow? *shrugs*

~Aztec

Nope, he he

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    To unravel me You need a simple key, No key that was made By locksmith's hand, But a key that only I Will understand. What am I?

Is that a mystery?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Is that a mystery?

Close enough! The answer is "a riddle."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit