That was bad.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Heart

You got it!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Whats the answer

You are in a room with 2 doors. One door leads to death, the other leads to life.

There are two people in the room. One tells the truth at all times, the other tells lies at all times.

You are allowed to ask one question.

What do you do?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    You are in a room with 2 doors.

Leave the way you came in.

I'd approach one of the people and ask, "If I were to ask the other person which door leads to life, what would he say?" And then take the other door. This would work no matter which of the two you asked.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Wow, what a genius.

I mean it, what a great answer man. 2 Great answers in fact. You are on the ball. Big time.

You know, that question has baffled many people I have asked. You have the answer. Well done.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    You have the answer.

Does my answer match what your answer was? Or do you have a different way to answer that question? I'm wondering if there's another solution to it...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

blondie and SS, you both got them right.

Sorry about that.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Does my answer match what your answer was

Errrrmmmm, yeaaaahhhhh ...... thats right. LOL

You know, I never really had the answer. It's baffled me for many years also.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I turn around once, What is out will not get in. I turn around again, What is in will not get out What am I?

A lock

Ok, no one answered mine correctly. I'll giv you all one more chance and then I'm telling the answer!

Bright as diamonds, Loud as thunder, Never still, A thing of wonder.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    You know, I never really had the answer. It's baffled me for many years also.

lol... ok, well now you have at least one answer.

I turn around once, What is out will not get in. I turn around again, What is in will not get out What am I?

A lock

Correct!

Bright as diamonds, Loud as thunder, Never still, A thing of wonder.

I know the answer, but I'm not saying. The reason I asked about where you got that riddle from is because it is from that game I told you about.. word for word. That's where I got those other riddles I've been posting (except the 6 digit number one).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit