HAS THE QUALITY OF JWS GONE DOWN?

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

What do U think?

• metatron
    metatron

Hell, yes!

They fake hours ( like me), don't contribute and lead a double life.

The organization is a Potemkin village

metatron

• Latte
    Latte

Badboy.....of course!.... We're all here aren't we???

We left! lol

• Simon
    Simon

I'm with Latte ... I think since we left it did

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    The organization is a Potemkin village

When I first read that I thought you said "Pokemon village"

• badboy
    badboy

A pokemin village is named after POKEMIN who set villages 4 Catherine the Great 2 C,they looked good,but perhaps hide the reality.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think the zeal has left many. As society as a whole advances in the age of computers, electronics, etc, I think we will notice less and less of the witnesses being hard core like they used to be. Life is just too enjoyable to sit around and do personal study, door to door work, and those blasted 5 meetings a week.

• ISP
    ISP

Yep quantity also........

Theres not much hope.....but the exJW goes from strength to strength. Just shows you who has gods blessing..

ISP

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Its really hard to tell because people just don't smile and or speak to anyone else anymore. Everyone there seems depressed. I guess another clue would be all the hypocrisy, lies and pedophiles.

B'

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday
    Everyone there seems depressed. I guess another clue would be all the hypocrisy, lies and pedophiles.

It was exactly like that 20 odd years ago when I was a JWbot...at every single one of the congergations I attended ( I went to about 12 different ones in about 3 or 4 different states within a 15 year span)

I think it is the same....we are just becoming more aware of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit