Crisis of conscience

by Incognigo Montoya 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

So I have not read it yet. Where would be the best place to get my hands on a copy?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There are plenty of PDFs around. If your after a physical copy then I would suggest the local library. Although I had to special request it as they externally sourced it.

• neat blue dog
  • Fendersocialclub
    Fendersocialclub

If you have an iPhone you can read a pdf version on the Scribd app. Ray’s other book too - The Search for Christian Freedom.

• blondie
    blondie

Ray has a person acting as executor of his estate who put in the hard work to get the manuscript and copyright updated at their own expense and effort. I would suggest buying it online where some of the proceeds will go to keeping the copyright updated and supply hard copies to Amazon. Just my suggestion.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Amazon. Worth every penny, and a legitimate source.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just to add the new updated version has a very good piece about 'where is the naos the great crowd worships" which is essentially what got Franz questioning the two class doctrine. Also a nice piece by the lady that owns the rights; her memories of the franz's and her awakening.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Absolutely blondie, I am interested in purchasing it, not getting a free pirated copy. As an artist, I despise theft of intellectual property.

Found it on Amazon, and ordering it after the first of the year, if it doesn't show up next week, wrapped neatly with a pretty bow on it. 😁

Thank you all for your responses

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's worth every penny, got mine from amazon last March when it was re-released. Deborah Dykstra was recommended by Cynthia Franz, to sign the copyright to all of Ray Franz works.

In Search of Christian Freedom, Mr Ray Franz sequel to Crisis of Conscience, could be re-released also. There is no definitive time if or when that could happen. Here's the link to Ms. Dykstra's website. Commentarypress.com She does make mention of republishing "all of'' Rays' works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit