Jesus paid it ALL for YOU

by JW Answers 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW Answers
    JW Answers

Sadly, Jehovah's witnesses depend on their religion to save them, and the Bible does not point to religion as a saving point for Salvation.

The video message below shows from the Bible that for Salvation, Jesus paid it ALL for YOU.

Are YOU saved?

• cofty
    cofty
    Are YOU saved?

Saved by a 'loving' god from the eternal torture that he intends to inflict on all the billions of people that he chose not to save since eternity past. A decision that was in no way influenced by any good or evil thing done by the individual.

Is this what you mean by salvation?

• waton
    waton

Jesus, the "Carpenter from Galilee" or salvation through wood.

Why did the deity not use the tree of life to heal the blunder of his children?

He made up for it by saving them from his "water above everest" event, in a barge made of wood.

Jesus was sustained by woodworking until he started his ministry, and

the wood of the Execution/Salvation Event is iconic.

to top it all, the trees of life for the healing of the nation in revelation.

"would it not be loverly"

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@JW Answers

Jesus paid it all is a great hymn by the way.

Here is the absolute best version in my books

https://youtu.be/Ymkl0t0FOcw

• cofty
    cofty

If I remember correctly JW Answers subscribes to a Calvinist version of xtianity.

This includes belief in 'double-predestination' whereby god decrees in advance (before any human existed) who will have faith and be 'saved' and who will not have faith (the reprobates) who will be damned to the fires of hell for all eternity.

Has there ever been a more evil dogma? You can 'dislike' my previous comment all you like but you identify yourself with some depraved ideology.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Yes, Jesus paid it all.

Not only that, but Romans 4: 4 says that the more you try to work for your salvation, the more sin debt you are accumulating that must be accounted for on Judgment Day.

Rom 4:3-5 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

Why is that? It would be like someone giving you the winning lottery ticket that they knew was worth 1.3 billion dollars. Then you say, "that's great.... let me help you with the cost on that... here's a dollar".

Or, in other words famously spoken:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@JW Answers,

I hope you are not a fan of Calvin's theology.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

In JWdom, their theology has a way of twisting things so that their sheeple are infantilized and dependent on the borganization in order to gain salvation. Mind control and indoctrination runs deep.

• cofty
    cofty

JW Answers could you please confirm whether or not I am right about your belief in 'Unconditional Election' - the 'U' of Calvin's TULIP

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

To convince me, would be a long road.

1st, Prove the Jesus existed. Then you have to prove it was the Bible Jesus. After that, you have to prove that God even exists even if a 'Bible Jesus' claimed thus.

The problem as I see is, that people have been conned into believing that the Bible is true as the starting point. The starting point should be to ask if the Bible is even credible, not just because of our feelings, but facts.

Why is the Bible credible but the Quran isn't?

You've been conned by men in silly hats making big claims. Funny how they have amassed fortune from such claims.

It's all a big grift. I'd like to be proven wrong, but there it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit