top ten worst pick-up lines

by greven 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Duncan
    Duncan

How about:

" I am no longer infected! "

(spoken in East European accent, Monty Python c 1970)

• blackout
    blackout

Someone actually tried this one on me the other night at a club. He leant into my ear (the music was loud) and drunkenly said "I want to go down on you" my God, I spat out my drink. yuuuk This was out of the blue by the way, never seen him before. Then he stared at me like he expected me to be swept off my feet LMAO.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ack! Those were all horrible. Don't men realize that "lines" never work? *Shakes head and laughs*

~Aztec

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Who really killed the two boy princes? Richard III or Henry VII?

Oh wait. That one worked.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Worst marriage proposal: "I love it that you're a pioneer. I want to pioneer too and move where the need is greater. Would you like to join forces with me?" (NO, that wasn't Big Tex.) I was 18, he was about 25 and really, REALLY weird. He stalked me at the KH, invited me out once and then, after I turned him down, wrote me a really bad letter that included the above. So I got my secret weapon -- Dad -- and told him to set his phasers on "kill." The guy didn't talk to me for five years after that, which was fine. He's still single, by the way.

Worst pickup line that unfortunately worked: "I have feelings for you." (Said by my father-in-law to a thrice married & divorced woman at his KH. They've been married for four years now. Whatever!)

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    That one worked

Sure did!!! Love you, honey!

Nina

• manon
    manon

NYC construction worker one line come onz:

* What's your name honey?
    * Hey good looking.....
    * Haven't we met before?
    * Can I go home with you?
    * Nice shoes........

Reaction: reaches in bag for pepper spray

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK so joking aside, what lines would you actually use, men or women? I was pulled by a woman last week saying "let me teach you the merengie". She just came up to my table and asked, I accepted. The best way in my book is for women to choose the men...

What do you think?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Women don't have to use pick up lines. We just point and say "you".

~Aztec

• ballistic
    ballistic

No - she was an exceptional woman, and the 5 pints had nothing to do with it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit