My first manuscript is done

by Lady Lee 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I finally got it done!

Tommorrow I take it to a Writer-in-Residence at our City library for him to read. Hopefully he will give me some good feedback.

After whatever changes he recommends it will go off to some publishers.

Right now I am pretty calm about it. maybe I will feel different tomorrow when I take it in

• Nikita
    Nikita

Wow, what a sense of accomplisjment you must have! Congrats!

Nikita

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Congratulations, lady lee! That is a wonderful achievement! from one writer to another (though i may never be a published, or paid one!) i tip my hat...and hope that it's published very soon! and when it is, and i buy a copy, will you autograph it for me? :)

hugs,

essie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

LadyLee, I am anxious too.

I sure hope you do get the necessary review and direction to have your manuscript off and away to a publisher.

I'm sure it'll be an incredible MUST-READ!

I'll want a copy, and when it's ready....let us know, and a money order will be off to you in a jiffy.

Good Luck.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Congrats LadyLee!

Ditch the nervousness and bask in the light of your accomplishment.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is your book about?

Thunder

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lady lee if it reflects the style of writing you post on here then it is a must buy. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about it. Keep us updated.

Brummie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This book is a collection of my poetry and autobiography combined - my life in poetry. Some of the poems have been posted here

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Lady Lee, My fellow Winnipegger! I myself am in the middle of writing an autobiography, except I'm not going to have it published. I'm going to put it up for free downloading on the internet.

Keep us up to date on how it's going, and I'll be sure to buy a copy

And we are in desperate need of a Meetup! I have an ex-jw friend who doesn't have access to the internet, and I'll bring him along if we finally succeed with a meetup.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Nos - if that d**n meetup is cancelled again we should do our own

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LadyLee:

Best wishes to you, That is quite an accomplishment. We have our fingers crossed for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit