Happy JWD Birthday Blondie!

by rocketman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

May 28th marks two years since Blondie has been posting here. Blondie, thank you for all the research you do and the fine posts you contribute in our behalf. Happy JWD Birthday (or, if you prefer, anniversary)!!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    thank you for all the research you do and the fine posts you contribute in our behalf.

Amen!

All the best, Blondie.

Dansk, Physio and Boys

• somebody
    somebody

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY, BLONDIE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU CONTRIBUTE!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm embarrassed.

I'm glad to be here. I was so afraid of being "found out" when I first started posting. Then Gopher said hi and I felt like I belonged. I had been lurking for a long time. Some of the posters then really got into it and it scared me. But so many said the things I have been thinking for years but had no one to share them with.

As Anne of Avonlea said, "we are kindred spirits."

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Happy Anniversary, Blondie! May you have a year of serenity, peace, and joy.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You probably the most underrated poster on this board. You are fantastic and just know how much we all appreciate and care about you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLONDIE!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Happy posting anniversary !! I'm so glad you turned from a lurker into a poster. Your posts are a truly valuable part of this forum.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

3 cheers for Blondie!

Blondie, I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts.

Thank you for making my existance on this forum, all that more worthwhile.

Rayzorblade

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Blondie,

You ROCK hugz

Thunder and Sheila

• Aztec
    Aztec

Blondie, I love your posts! I usually don't have much to add because they are so complete on their own but I do enjoy reading them a lot! Congrats!!!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit