Post your talent's here.

by avishai 19 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I was gonna finally post my "story" for my 500th post. But, I chickened out & am going for fluff instead.

At least one of my talents are probably borg induced. I'm an actor (a thespian trapped in the body of a man) done some stage, extra work, & an indie flick or two. I also cook like a madman. More talents to come, however maybe on adult & disagreements.

Oh, I forgot. Argument, one o my fav's

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

um... well... I can go though anything... think of the engergizer bunny.

• hippikon
  • pr_capone
    pr_capone

WEll... I can dance like no other. I love to swing dance and I fancy myself a singer though many at the Karaoke bar tend to disagree with me.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Av, if memory serves me right, this question was asked a few months ago.

Guest 77

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Av, if memory serves me right, this question was asked a few months ago.

If Av's forgotten, how does he remember his lines

Dansk

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Since I was little, people loved my printing, and ability to draw a straight line unwavering. I could print like a typewriter, and could draw things very well.

At work, the owner always gets me to do the signs (for the upcoming events) and label things for her, as she loves my writing.

Also, I like to play with word expressions and design cute sayings etc., and put them up on the board at work.

That sort of thing.

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

My talent is not to reveal my talents, but as you can see this talent isn’t a great talent.

Rado Vleugel http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I have no talents, I am talent-less.

• dedalus
    dedalus

My talent is to point out any annoying misuse of apostrophe, as in the title of this thread.

Dedalus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit