U F O

by Tallyman 32 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

The Bible doesnt say Earth alone is inhabited.

The Bible DOES say in Ecclesiastes 1:9 "That which has come to be, that is what will come to be; and that which has been done, that is what will be done; and so there is nothing new under the sun", and this was thousands of years before our technology. Deja vu.

The simple fact is, that this technology we have now is old, not new. Nothing, nothing new is possible according to Scriptures... it does not surprise me that alien artefacts have been discovered.

There are theorised links to Satan and the exploded planet "V" which now exists as an asteroid belt, and numerous comets and asteroids scattered throughout the solar system. There also could be remnants of technology superior to what we know now, in those asteroids, on Mars, the moon (why do you think they were so eager to discover, and then all of a sudden it went quiet? They are hiding things)

• logical
    logical

I forgot to add Ecclesiastes 1:10: Does anything exist of which one may say "See this; it is new"? It has already had existence from time indefinite; what has come into existence is from time prior to us

Im a clutz

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Im a clutz

uhh, that would be 'klutz', Logik.

But don't worry. I love you anyway.

There are theorised links to Satan and the exploded planet "V" which now exists as an asteroid belt,

I think the site you need is:

* http://www.mt.net/~watcher/stones.html

...look for the 'Stones of Fire'
    and
    you might have a 'V' sighting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit