Supremacy and the lack thereof

by refiners fire 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Refiner,

The problems of other posters will have to be addressed on a one-on-one basis. The Supremacy Committee recommends that you worry about your own status.

Your hoped-for status as "Supreme One" will come very shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Prisca,

Secretary, The Supremacy Committee.

Motto: Watch this Space

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Rayzorblade,

The Supremacy Committee has jurisdiction over both Hemispheres. As the other Supreme Ones live in the Northern Hemisphere, I have responsibility for the Southern Hemisphere. That is a position held solely by myself, until another poster reaches the same status as myself.

Since, as you have indicated, you are my servant, could you please massage my back after work every day, and hand feed me grapes?

Your sincerely,

Prisca,

Secretary, The Supremacy Committee.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pris. the only reason you are the queen of the JW Com southern hemisphere is cause youre the only sheila left on the board down here! Everyone else went home! Lol

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    She has unspeakable skills that decency forbids mention of.

I didn't go home. Still hanging on the Northern Hemisphere even after my demotation from supremacy thanks to prisca appearently keeping her unspeakable skills to herself.

raises fist to sky... I WILL NOT GIVE UP! AS GOD IS MY WITNESS...I WILL BE SUPREMEAGAIN!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

This servant business, is no easy task.

(Rayzorblade rushes off to Melbourne as ordered)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I have responsibility for the Southern Hemisphere. That is a position held solely by myself, until another poster reaches the same status as myself.

<<<<<<<<-------------------

Hmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit