Supremacy and the lack thereof

by refiners fire 15 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Why did Simon shift the goal posts of supremacy from 4000 to 5000 ?

Why Simon? In Gods name why?

I coulda been a contender, I couda been a somebody, instead of bein nothin.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Refiner,

The Supremacy Committee decided it was becoming too easy for mere mortals to reach the attainment of "Supreme One".

Thus the number of posts required to reach that status has now been raised.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Prisca,

Secretary, The Supremacy Committee

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

6000 posts and not a serious, considered, lurker assisting, researched, thought provoking, insightful, revealing post among them.

How can one attain so much supremacy with so little to offer

??

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Refiner,

In response to your reply:

6000 posts and not a serious, considered, lurker assisting, researched, thought provoking, insightful, revealing post among them.

How can one attain so much supremacy with so little to offer

our response it thus:

Yours sincerely,

Prisca,

Motto: We Don't Care, So We Don't Share

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

RF, Prisca...I think I know what's happening....it's the colonialist invasion.

YUP!

We, colonialists (not only Aussies and Canucks, but a few Kiwis and South African's too), we're reaching for the septor, and ready to kick the queen and king off the throne. We have NO shame ya know .

Simon's a sharpie, he's gonna make it a bit tough for us.

Time to paint the throne with Vegemite and Maple Syrup: so that they slide off...easier .

Looks like the Brits got us by the short n' curlies this time...but oh well...we'll still achieve Jehovah status in no time.

Wishing I had a VB or Coopers right about now...but I'll settle for a Keiths ale for now.

Rayzorblade of the 'forever gonna be a Knave class'

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Rayzor. Sister Prisca has other talents. Talents which have aided her in her climb to the top of the pyramid into the stratosphere with such illuminaries as "Simon", "Eman" and "Larc". She has unspeakable skills that decency forbids mention of.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Rayzorblade,

Thank you for your expression of interest in the Supremacy Arrangement, a sub-group of the Supremacy Committee.

If you are implying that you wish to form an international committee, based on the Supremacy Arrangement, then you have our best wishes. Of course, any arrangement like this does not guarrantee you entry into the Supremacy Committee, but you are very welcome to try.

The Supremacy Committee sends you our best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Prisca.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Bro Refiner,

The Supremacy Committee is under the impression you are making scurrilous remarks, with the intent of causing rumours about a much-wished-for relationship between yourself and the Secretary of the Supremacy Committee.

To which, we have the following response:

(translated, You Wish!!)

Yours sincerely,

Prisca

Motto: Never Trust a Man Who Is Only A Few Posts from Supremacy

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

What about people like Plum Crazy, the Farkmeister and Saint Satan?? These people attained Supreme status, and then the rug was SNATCHED from under their very FEET! Surely, the supremacy committee is out of touch with the real life effects its callous decisions have upon the lives of real people subject to its arbitrary whims.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

<sighs>

Rayzorblade, forever a servant in the court of Prisca, the SUPREME ONE.

Does that mean you rule both the Southern Hemisphere and the....Northern one as well ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit