This is Cappuccino OC - long/short story

by happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC 12 Replies latest jw friends

• happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC
    happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC

Hi everyone,

This is Cappuccino OC. I'm not a newbie.

When my computer crashed in December I lost my passwords to this forum, my dummy e-mail account, etc. Then updates were made on this site. I tried to getting my 'former' account 'password' but somehow it just didn't work.

On & off I'd come to the forum & update myself when I had a couple of minutes to spare. Finally, last night I had some extra time & went through the whole process of joining again.

I'M glad to be back!! If you remember me, send me an e-mail. I'd like to get updates from Mulan, Venice, Scootergirl, Charles (sorry to use your real name), Nathan Natas, & so many other posters.

Update on my life:

I'm finishing my first year in Graduate School. It's been and intensive school year. I have classes and I also have Speech and Language clients/patients. I spend my day at the university and I spend my evenings doing assigned readings, preparing lesson plans for clinic patients, & studying.

The good thing is that in June of 2004 (13 months - who's counting?) I will do my internship. Hopefully in the Seattle area. My internship is the last step of my Graduate Plan of Study. YES!

The JW's have been hounding me. THey're constantly comming to my house. I just ignore them!. They leave Post it notes with stupid comments like "We love you; We miss you; Give us a call;" etc. THey're demented.

Drop me a note if you remember me or if you'd like to say "HI"

New friends are always welcome!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Oke, just saying "hello" I'm still a newbie, I wish you good luck with your study - and a lot of patience ignoring the JW'messages. Country Woman

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Cappuccino OC, it's good to hear from you again! Welcome back!

Isn't it amazing how much part of our identity exists on our hard drives. If the hard drive goes down, *poof* - we disappear. I just assumed that your studies had you really, REALLY busy.

Hi Nathan!

It's SOOOOOO good to hear from you! I've missed everyone. The forum "look" is so nice. I'm a computer dummy. It's taken me an hour or two to figure the new 'ins & outs' of the forum. Slowly, but I'm getting there.

Hi Country Girl,

It's sooooooo nice to meet new posters. Thank you for the welcome & Welcome to the forum!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Never mind

• La Capra
    La Capra

Congratulations on your "first-year-of-grad-school" success. I am envious of your ability to begin your internships in merely a year's time. I have been wondering about you and your grad school journey, as we began ours at about the same time. I also finished my first year successfully . I have been absent from the forum, as well, because of the format changes and work and school all the time. I would love to hear more about your educational adventures and victories (e-mail me again, please, so we can compare back-to-school notes). I hope you get a chance to treat yourself in celebration of your achievements. As one who treats herself for remembering to get to the bank before it closes, I wholly recommend the "treat yourself" philosophy to life. So many of us on this forum lived in a culture in which true achievement was forbidden and if accidentally obtained was never acknowledged as an opportunity for the community to rejoice. So, Capp, rejoice, celebrate, and thank you for sharing your success with us, so that we may share in your joy of achievement. Your post has made my day. Thank you. Shoshana

Hey La Capra!

It's sOOOOOO nice to hear from you too! Thank you for your sweet posting.

I can just imagine how busy you must be! How long is your program? Hang in there. Your internship will be sooner than you think.

I miss California so much! I miss the sun. It rains a lot here.

I'm not sure how to get e-mail posters. Is it the same? I'll try & hopefully I'll get it. Do you still have my university e-mail? It's the same. I also have a new e-mail account. [email protected]

Take Care

Capp

• shamus
    shamus

Hi There!

I don't know you, but know you now. Welcome back! Good to see that you are doing something with your life... JW's sure like to take our lives away from us.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey sweetie!!!!!! I've been wondering where you are. Glad all is well. I'll send you an email, so you have mine again.

I lost all my emails last week, when I reformatted my computer, so I know what you mean.

Hi Mulan,

Nice to hear from you! I'll be waiting for your e-mail.

Hi Shamus,

Thank you for welcomming me back. It's nice to be back!

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit