How much do you tip and why?

by els 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    You could be respectful and gracious to those who deserve it? And you decide who does and does not?

Yes I do decide who does and does not treat me decently. It is simple actually. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you with respect. If you are rude and obnoxious to me, I can stoop to your level if that is all you can understand.

You're still a rock-solid jay dub at heart.

Given the fact that I have never even noticed your username prior to this post, I will ignore that comment. If you knew my background or took the time to read my history in posts here over the last year and a half, you would realize how foolish that statement is.

It's incredible how all else don't matter when you're involved. Apparently, your treatment of waitresses who treat you less than graciously and respecfully needs a rebirth.

Where did I say it does not matter when I am involved? How do you get off making inferences and putting words into my mouth? If a person is rude to me, I can be rude back. If a person is decent to me, I can be gracious and kind to them as well.

• hurt
    hurt

"If you are rude and obnoxious to me, I can stoop to your level if that is all you can understand."

Apparently, you stooped to the waitress' level, and beat her at it, hands down.

I read a bit of your history on your profile. But the foolishness of the statement has little, or nothing, to how rock solid hearted jay dub-like you presented yourself; in the matter of the waitres that is. The window to that is exactly not your treatment of that waitress, but your assertion, after a few, that you would do it again. Bravo for the good work you've done for your hundreds, but there are vestiges of dubism at the core of your arrogance.

You didn't exactly say that. But what a mix it makes, your reasoning on the matter of JW treatment of others and yours of the waitress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit