Who is your least favorite GB member?

by logansrun 16 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Dubbed No More,

Interesting story. It's amazing the negative memories this guy leaves in his wake. Maybe we should send him a "Worst Man on the GB" certificate in a nice frame for his office!

Bradley

• Aztec
    Aztec

I don't really have anything to add to the topic but I wanted to say "Hello" to Dubbednomore and thanks for the interesting story.

~Aztec

PS Bradley, I could frame it!

• herk
  • logansrun
    logansrun

LMAO @ herk!

That's awesome....a classic. Really, we SHOULD send it to him...we'll use my old PO's mailing address, hehe

Bradley

• DubbedNoMore
    DubbedNoMore

Thank you.. Aztec

That is a great certificate .. being the type of person that Jarez is, he would probably hang it up with pride ...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ted Jaracz has put on a little weight since he took that picture. I noted he is also not wearing his thick-rimmed glasses..

In any event, either he put on a few pounds or in his extreme old age the skin on his body is sagging to such an extent that it only appears that his chin and other extremities are larger.

• rocketman
    rocketman

LOL herk, great job!

Dubbed, welcome! It's great seeing someone who was reading for so long and benefitting from this site. I'm glad to see that this board's members have been of assistance to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit