Greetings everyone! Newly signed up but not new to the site.

by GTSfromSY 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• James Jack
    James Jack

Tell us your story.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Very interesting name (*thank you hangedman) I am intrigued, and wonder -'were you an anarchist?' 'part of the underground'? or does the idea simply amuse you?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!😀

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Welcome Gabe. If you have been lurking around for some time, you should have a good sense of this forum. keep what you like and leave the rest.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Welcome it's a journey

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Welcome Gabe

I kinda wish i picked a better name now after seeing yours.

I look forward to reading your future posts.

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome Gabr - you’ll probably already know that this forum prizes critical and robust thinking. At times it becomes heated but it’s always in the context of calling out BS. People who join with religious messages to share may feel kind of bruised - but if you’re into intelligent, thoughtful exchanges, you’ll get a lot out of your time here.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome Gabe! We always love to hear a person's story.

If your concerned about revealing who you are just change up a few things like if you live in the East here in the USA set your story in a different part of the country, change some dates around etc. Add to or subtract your age. That way you can tell your story but not reveal your identity.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Welcome Gabe. Enjoy your freedom and the rest of your life.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Welcome "Gabe for short"

I too have browsed here for a while, grazing on the real food on this table.

And only recently came out of the shadows into the light.

Hope you will get as much comfort here as me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit