Greetings everyone! Newly signed up but not new to the site.

by GTSfromSY 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• GTSfromSY
    GTSfromSY
    p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

Greetings everyone. My (very fake) name is Gabriel Syme or Gabe for short. I have been lurking in the shadows for many years and I want to give all here a heartfelt thank you for all your indirect support.

This website, as well as Youtube, and eventually reddit, were all key in me finally accepting the “truth” being not that at all. It was quite a difficult, soul searching journey with many ups and downs but I finally did it!

I was not in an environment when i starting researching years ago where I felt secure in posting things related to TTATT for but now things have changed and I am free and ready to share and interact with all of you I have been reading posts from and following for going on four years. I hope that my contribution can help others and soon I will post my story and other assorted foolery.

Yours truly Gabe “Thursday” Syme

• Hanged Man
  • Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Welcome Mr Jupiter!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome GTS, I'm glad you finally escaped that cult. Looking forward to your contributions. Glad we could help.

• contramundum
    contramundum

Welcome - and great name! 👍

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Welcome Gabe....and congratulations on your liberation from the cult!

Looking forward to hearing your story.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome Gabe

I know what you mean about how long it takes to finally be free from the cult. Nice to have you on this site. You said you was lurking for a long time so what information help you the most? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this. Again welcome. Still Totally ADD

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome! I joined this forum two years ago after a fast and succesfull fade. I'm glad you feel safe now and able to post. I also read your very 1st post and by the tone of it, I assume you fully agree and feel comfortable with TTATT and already beyond that first pain and emotional rollercoaster, am I right?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome Gabe. I'm sure your "faith" in TTTATT will be reinforced now that you have "come out."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome to your freedom oh fake named one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit