JWZone: Does The Bible Promote Homophobia?

by SYN 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles
    There was no use of the F word in the movie, although there was plenty of other strong language...once again, it was about the same as the first movie.

Actually, I only recall hearing one word the entire movie - "Bullshit." And that happened while Neo was on the TV monitors when speaking with the Architect. I was waiting to hear the language throughout the film, but even the movie posters and trailers didn't reflect "Language" as a reason for the R rating. Only, Some Sexual Content and Sci-Fi Violence.

Hell, I've heard worse language on NYPD Blue! Not to mention the sex scene. Geesh, they put out worse sex scenes on regular TV than what was shown in Reloaded!

• SYN
    SYN

Hmm...very interesting. Whenever I post links I check them to see if they work. It seems to me that they've "modified" the URLs to those specific pages slightly. LOL, they probably got a giant spike of viewers on just those two threads, so a certain administrator probably decided it was in the "best interests" of his site to slightly obfuscate the page addresses. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, actually.

The only thing that was really sexy about Reloaded was the bit where they had that cool dance in Zion, really. It was actually sad for me and all other males who like Trinity, because all we got to see was Neo's bum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit