Vicious attacks by JW family

by KGB 12 Replies latest jw friends

• KGB
    KGB

Dj

You know I keep trying to find forgiveness in my heart for them because I know deep down inside or at least I think that this is not really the person or persons doing these things to me. I want to believe that the real person behind these evil doings are actually very loving souls. I try to make myself believe this as I know that I have seen good things from them also. Just days before I went through all that terror my mother and I and my brother were having a great relationship. They were listening to what I had to say about the falseness of their faith. I think that 20/20 really hit a sore spot as I believe it did so to a lot of the JW`s who seen it. Because what they did was turn the table on me in retaliation towards their church. They could not lash out at their followers as it would of caused them trouble in their kingdom hall so they took their anger out on me instead. Maybe, I don`t know for sure but it has caused me severe trama to my heart as well as my soul. I loved my mother so deeply even with her religion, I gave her respect for what she believed in even if what I was telling her was not doing any good I still loved her with all my heart. Now she says I am dead to her as well as 2 of my sisters as they stood up for me and they also payed the penalty. I can only hope and pray that Gods sheds his grace on them in hopes that someday before they die they will find the real truth in Jesus Christ so that we all can share in the gift that God promises us for excepting his son.

Thanks to all of you who replied to this thread, your words have helped and comforted me tremendously and I thank God for people like you who are compassionate and understanding for those gifts come from the spirit of our Lord and from the love we hold dear in our hearts. I thought my friend gumby who walked away from me would post to this thread but I guess maybe his shame in it all was more than he could handle. I pray for him too as I miss his friendship dearly and I forgive his doings towards me and no matter where I may be Gumby I will always love you like a Brother in the Lord and a Brother in the world. GOD BLESS US EVERYONE ..............@---<<---<--------PEACE

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((K)))))))))))

I understand. It is extremely painful to be lied about and then someone that you thought knew you......goes and believes it too> The jw's have a power to be able to deceive that is beyond my comprehension. I see your pain over the fellow poster and I have the same pain over my bro in law. I feel sorry for him b/c he is being fed garbage and believing it w/o considering his source....(jw wife). He is Christian and knows that she is mixed up.....yet he believes her trash. My situation is not as serious as yours but it still hurts. Forgiving has always been easy for me, this is different though...somehow, I simply cannot comprehend how on earth a Christian can refuse to even speak to another Christian. I didn't think true Christians shunned but I suppose I was wrong. I don't get phone calls or pages returned. Yet, if I happen to run into this person at my parents house....he loudly says hello to me. It is all as show. What a mess. Forgive, yes I forgive but where is the love? I am tired of always being the one who forgives.....why isn't anyone else responsible for their behavior? sorry......here I go in the anger mode again.....grrr, I have to take a few days to myself and get a grip. GUMBY>>>>>knock it off...

• KGB
    KGB

DJ Pray, pray, pray, pray, pray for them and for ourselves. I believe there is nothing more powerful than prayer. So Pray, pray, pray for them and ourselves. Not only is prayer so powerful but it will ease our anger too. I will pray for you too dj you pray for me GOD BLESS YOU in everyway my friend........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit