Minimus Is Really Alex Trebek

by Stephanus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What is true or false?

• Prisca
    Prisca

I think Minimus is Agent Smith - after all, he's already morphed into JH.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Who the hail (hell) is Alex Trebek? . Never heard of the guy.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Trust me, RF, the yanks will get the reference...

• bigboi
    bigboi

I'll take Interpersonl Disputes on XJW Internet Forums for 100, Alex!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Trust me, RF, the yanks will get the reference...

Oh I got it.

Refiners, he is the host of a game show called "Jeopardy". But Stephanus, you got it all wrong. Minimus is really Farkel. He only posts as Minimus when he's taken his medication. When he doesn't then he reports to the Service Desk all the answers everyone has given him.

• Gopher
    Gopher

You don't know GAME SHOWS.

Alex Trebek (host of Jeopardy) presents only ANSWERS... The contestants must come up with the correct question.

SO THEREFORE--- Minimus is NOT Alex Trebek, because Alex Trebek only provides answers!!

Example: A: He is the second in line to the British throne. Q: Who is Prince William?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Further explanation: on Jeopardy, all answers must be phrased as questions, in the same way that Minimus never makes a statement in a subject line.

I'll take Famous Flamewar Threads for $200 please, Minimus!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    You don't know GAME SHOWS.

I do so

Alex Trebek (host of Jeopardy) presents only ANSWERS... The contestants must come up with the correct question.

I know that. Perhaps you can name a famous Jeopardy contestant that everyone can identify to make the subject line work?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Minimus is really Farkel."

I wouldnt put ANYTHING past the farkmeister . I imagine hes the kind of guy who would have the brains to pull it off. What a laugh it would be if it were true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit