APOLOGIES ARE DUE

by goo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Goo,
    I do not understand, perhaps you could tell me who is owed an apology. All the quotes you have quoted I am familiar with, I read them before. Could you please explain who needs and apology and by whom?

BTW I would like to point out, you have not trained me, silly man. LOL at the thought. I have never been trained by a man, used and abused yes, but trained, never. I can't understand what you mean by your cut and pastes half the time.

I will say this though, Dark Cloud"s seems to see there is a point to this, and said that there are those who understand you. So obviously I am missing something here, because I do not understand.

I am asking you to please use your own thoughts and explain to me the point of this thread. I noticed I am quoted up there, so I feel I have a right to ask you to speak in an understanding way.
    I will give your thoughts consideration, just as I do others on this board. Of course if I can't understand what you are trying to say, why would I read it?

thanks in advance
    wendy

• goo
    goo

dont feed the trolls

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Goo,
    Thanks for replying. I have thought a lot about you recently , and have not been able to figure you out. So that being the case I am going at this blind, but I would like to offer you some suggestions.

First of all, it is apparent you need attention. The attention you are receiving is not positive attention, which I know you are aware of by your posts. Some people don’t really care what kind of attention they get as long as someone is giving it. And it appears you are this type of person. But I just don't thinkyou are a troll.

Seeing as you are new I will let you know a little about Simon’s board perhaps you heard that you will be deleted if the majority wants you out. This is not the case. You have every right to speak your mind as the next person, and this is encouraged.

As far as someone calling for your posts to be deleted why didn’t you say anything in the thread it was requested in? I would have! Instead of posting it all over the board I would have confronted the people right then and there. Why did you not do this? If you did do this, why do you continue to post it all over the board?

Obviously you have a gripe with a few people here. No problem, these things happen all the time. But we are all adults and try to act like adults, perhaps you can try as well. I have enjoyed your insight in the Vincent threads, and dig your choice in music.

I hope that you can become a essential part of this forum. I really would like to hear more of your thoughts and opinions. Such as what part the JW’s played in your life, where you are in your recovery and how it has affected your life.

I look forward to your comments, even if you are a troll, you have the most beautiful lips
    wendy

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Goo,
    I was just bringing this up to the top. I am still waiting on a reply. Thanks
    wendy

• goo
    goo

dont feed the trolls

goo.

ps it's ironic that now because some have chosen to put pride before principle i need to remind them to conform to their own immutable laws.

• goo
    goo

• mommy
    mommy

Goo,
    Are you a troll?
    wendy

• mommy
    mommy

I am still wondering who needs an apology. Why has the creator of this thread refused to make this clear? [8>]
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit