APOLOGIES ARE DUE

by goo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• goo
    goo

below are various quotes from essies "finals observations" on her "am I unwelcome here" post :

(please read the thread in it's entirety for context pusposes as space does not allow here)

Essie - from "final observations"

But I don't think it was a worthless experiment. It showed, pretty clearly I think, the true colors of many of the posters.

As I said I named my original thread wrong, it should have been 'are we welcome' not I because I was using myself as an example of a new person/h2o refugee and giving my viewpoint.

I'm not worried about how I personally get treated, and I guess that I didn't state that clearly enough. I'm trying to make people consider the newbies...

Yes I agree with you that many people here have been kind to me. I appreciate that. Like I said I was trying (badly, apparently!) to bring attention to a bigger picture

This is not about me! I was trying to present a bigger picture!

there's plenty more similar thoughts posted by essie down the thread but I think these convey the gist of her intent.

At the time I was "offered viewpoints" on essies viewpoint to my response to essies "am I unwelcome" post by insistant posters other than essie.

here is a portion of my response to essie down that thread -

goo - from "am I unwelcome here"

that is unless you were asking the question in some kind of larger sense essy - because i suspect you know what i'm saying here and why i've responded to your question in this way

to which I received the following responses -

(abbreviated to spare you but refer to the original if you think I'm taking things out of context) -

mommy - from "am I unwelcome here"

Goo,
    Obviously, you have no insight in the feeling of unwelcomeness that Essie is feeling.

&

tina

goo,
    essie and I are dear friends,she knows where Im coming from. I have nothing but respect and love for her,and she knows this-so knock it off with the cheap shots.

I've dealt with more adept and subtle trolls than you.

Yes I admit your insight shows mommy and tina so does your expertise in dealing with trolls.

in conclusion to reiterate the point I made down the "am I unwelcome thread"

ps. i'm familiar with essys story and she does not sound like the kind of person who is unintelligent enough to understand what i said nor immature enough to feel threatened by an idea. i give essy far more than that much credit not like some obviously.

thanks

goo. stupid troll awaiting deletion class

• goo
    goo

oops goo.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Well, you both wanted to get some attention and you both got your wish, so what's the problem, dummy?

Farkel

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Moomoo? aah. joojy.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

This is getting absolutely ridiculous and annoying!!!

Had Enough

• goo
    goo

take your friends advice farkel & don't feed the trolls, i've just about got mommy and tina trained, would you and janh like to be next?

sooner or later i'm gonna be able to relax, kick back, freely express my view around here - without having to worry about a lynch mob jumping down my throat the moment i do.

thank you farkel,
    goo.

ps. a stupid trolls favorite foods: threats, being called names, but most especially when another poster, despite their towering scholarly intellect and dazzling verbal & literary adroitness, runs crying to simon pleading for the troll to be deleted. yummy yummy.

• goo
    goo

check....

• waiting
    waiting

mate.....

You're game's getting old. Time to grow up or move on.

waiting

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Gooster

"sooner or later i'm gonna be able to relax, kick back, freely express my view around here - without having to worry about a lynch mob jumping down my throat the moment i do."

Please tell me you arent holding your breath for THAT one :)

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

goo-d for you goo

voice your thoughts
    wish more women were as brass as you . . .

after all this is a discussion board,
    not to be controled by a select few
    whos opinion is credited as infallible

those who understand will agree,
    those that do not care what you have to say should not be responding to you
    even for us fuzzy thinkers
    the concept is not so complicated. . .

to those still holding treasured borg conditioning
    your attention please
    the kingdom hall rules do not apply on this board
    so kindly adopt a new mentality

chuck