Big Brother is back! ..But who gives a flying?

by Brummie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Hmmm... for someone who doesn't watch BB, you just can't help talking about it can you Brummie? LOL Well I'm not proud, I have been watching it and I'm not (too) ashamed to admit it. The guy you were on about is Cameron, and he is one of the faves to win. I think he is a born-again christian, I know he goes to church regularly and his choice of book to take into the BB house was, of course, the bible. Probably not the NWT though lol. I quite like him actually, he has his strong moral standards but still can't help slagging off the others and then saying 'oops i shouldn't have said that!' quite funny really. Steph should NOT win under any circumstances because she is annoying and also a Brummie. Which of course is a positive thing - being a Brummie not being annoying, I mean. Oh I think I will shut up now!

• Brummie
    Brummie

You mean your not going to vote for Steph to win? That is soOo not positve.

You have to start watching it to understand what Graham Norton is talking about, he made it sound like a right larf, but then when you tune in its boooring..

Brummie

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

God I hate reality shows!

There's only one reality show I will ever watch. One of the shows that put Fox on the map. Cops. Now there's a reality show! I always think while watching it: "thank God I don't live in a trailer park!"

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit