EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Angus Stewart QC on Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission (by Lara Kaput and Louise Goode)

by jwleaks 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

A brilliant yet humble man with a heart of gold.

I doubt whether there would be many others amongst the legal fraternity who could have handled the jw aspect with such aplomb, understanding and compassion, whilst dealing with them in a manner which left them shellshocked.

A man of no religion, who was pleased to have been able to "shine a bright light on some very dark places".

Whilst I have no empathy for jws, I must say I would not envy the jw who had the misfortune to knock on this gentleman's door.

Anyone who has not taken the time to watch the ARC proceedings should take the time to watch a genius at work. And yes, he was the frontman for a very skilled team.

Cheeses.

• zeb
    zeb

Notsurewheretogo. ditto.

• freddo
    freddo

Great to hear from you Holy Cheeses! I agree entirely with your summation - Angus - incisive, legally urbane and deadly - Justice McClellan - Iron fist in a polite, velvet glove.

Perfect antidote for the leaders of WT who were shown up for what they truly are.

The ARC finally gave me the courage to leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit