My new photos to publish

by Yerusalyim 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Me and my battle buddies. Dan is the biggest Korean I've ever met, and Sara Jean really took care of us.

This is me PRETENDING to be a red neck cop. I'm arresting Rosa Parks (my cubicle buddy Meta) PRETEND ya see us in a bus. This was for an Equal Opportunity Observance

One last one, Me and Hin Dog practicing cultural diversity. Hin had just found out he was "passed over" for promotion and he wanted to have a "Passover Celebration" Hin has a good sense of humor.

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures Yeru!!!

You're right, that Korean looks like he's 6'3", since you told us you were 5'8".

• manon
    manon

Thanks for sharing the cool photos.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

JH,

Yep 6'2 1/2" Dan is cool. That was my teaching team at the Chaplain School. Sara was the team chief. We were the only team to have a class pass every test the first time they took them. 10 tests in all.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yeru, these are great photos. The black lady is the spit of one of my good friends here in England, I had to look twice. Now, since I'm a person who observes everything more so than most, that building in the background of the 1st photo is typically British, but its taken in the USA right? Must have a British designer ....how irrelevant huh, but it just stood out to me.

Brummie

• freeman
    freeman

Great Photos Yeru! You and your buddies have an excellent sense of humor.

I really enjoyed that, thanks!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Brummie,

I have NO IDEA who designed the building, but now I'm gonna make it my business to find out. The building is named for Chaplain (Major) Waters. He was a Catholic Priest awarded the Medal of Honor in Vietnam (like most MOH winners, he had to die to get it). The last time he was seen alive he was holding a dying soldier giving him last rites as the enemy was advancing.

If anyone's interested, I can get the whole Chaplain Waters story for ya.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Really cool pictures Yeru.

I hope to see more.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Cool pics

• Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit