----------------------

by sf 26 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Skally you really are over the line that seperates the eccentric from the lunatic fringe, now.

But you will believe what you want to believe.

-Gita.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    The eagle in question merely reflects the design trends of the time

i wonder if we could have Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen design us a new symbol for britania to incorporate the 'design trend' of today.

• DonnieDarko
    DonnieDarko

Maybe not the Nazis but certainly not just art deco....

Eagle: While America has long held the eagle to be a representation of freedom, the eagle has had a long history of occult recognition. In fact, it has been a bird with many occult connections. It was linked to psychism and was considered a deity within certain mysteryteachings, being associated with the invisible sun, sky, and etheric powers. It is also astrologi-
    cally linked to Scorpio in the zodiac. In Native American beliefs, the eagle is believed to hold mystical powers, and that energy flows through it. The eagle also acts an “etheric world guide,”giving persons guidance and information as they psychically pass into the world beyond. Another use of the eagle can be found within the higher echelons of western occult secret societies. The Knights of Malta and the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry use a double-headed eagle as the emblem for their orders. According to Manly P. Hall,the double-headed eagle represented,the Master of the double Holy Empire of the superior and the inferior universes.The ancient emblem of equilibrium consisted of an androgynous body surmounted by two heads, one male and the other female, wearing a single imperial crown. Thatbeing alone is perfect in which all opposites are reconciled, and this state ofperfection is appropriately typified by the two heads of equal dignity. Hence thedouble-headed eagle is reserved as the emblem of completion, for it signifies the Philosopher’s Stone, the ultimate soul condition, and that absolute and transcendent perfection which arises only from the fullest unfoldment of the latent potentialities within the individual.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

DonnieDarko; Golly, I always thought the eagle symbolised eagles, or perhaps "Grrr... me have eagle on shield, me big strong man", or "eagle king of birds see far, if I put picture of eagle on my cave, maybe I be king and see far".

Pleasuredome;

i wonder if we could have Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen design us a new symbol for britania to incorporate the 'design trend' of today.

Very good! If would have to be pink, with grey, and some MDF shelving built into the back for handy storage...
  • Brummie
    Brummie

You guys need to be careful Kus sKaLly will summons you into voice chat and then you will all be in deep shyte ..hHahAHAhhaHha

Brummie

• Francois
    Francois

Yeah, Brum, I've noticed that skally is a debating legend in her own mind. I wouldn't waste my time.

The eagle as a national symbol was also used by Poland and other countries and, as someone has already pointed out, the swastika is another Nazi bastardization.

For some people there is a conspirator behind each and every bush. And there are so many bushes. Being so taken with conspiracy theories is certainly one of the signs of a totally empty life.

francois

• Abaddon
    Abaddon
    there is a conspirator behind each and every bush. And there are so many bushes

Damn right! But shouldn't bush have a capital letter...?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit