by metatron 26 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

OUUUUPs

• happy man
    happy man

OUUUUUUPSSSSSSSS.

this was an tender point I think.

I polygise very much fore telling how it is inside, some of you seems to be on evry meting , arent you?

the girls is not from elders famylie, and about the end, who nows?

when it comes to abuse and TV program I trhink our cong is one of few how have a bigg debbate about this, beaucause I tell them the real situaition, or at least try to, so they have a bigg talk on service meeting and tell us if we have qestions we can give them to PO.

I am one of this how hade been very critical to this all this is lies thing, and also tell even the CO this, and whats happend and why, he was a littel surprised, he dont now anything about Bowen fore exampel so you see we are some how try to tell the truth inside and we arenot kicked out, not yet ......

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Another sign -

The youngest publishers are great grandparents.

cheeses - helping the youth.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    we are some how try to tell the truth inside and we arenot kicked out, not yet

Ahhh, dearest HappyMan... the greatest of peace to you! Dear one, if I had a nickel for every time someone said that..

Please know, there is NOTHING new under the sun... what you THINK is contentment in the congregations is the same illusion that the Pharisees and first century Jews "saw" in the temple arrangement. But let me ask you and you tell me: my Lord said "A LITTLE leaven... fermens the WHOLE lump." He also said, "Can you put NEW wine into OLD wineskins?"

Now, for some reason, I fear that you are not going to hear and get the sense of those statements, but continue on your path of putting your trust in the "golden calf"... the VISIBLE "representation of the Lord on earth," when no such VISIBLE representation exists. The temple at Jerusalem... the LAST visible representation... was destroyed. So that NOW... while we're waiting for Moses (Christ) to "return" down from the mountain (of Zion)... we should not NEED a golden calf... a VISIBLE representation... because we are SUPPOSED to keep our eyes... on the things UNSEEN.

But, again... I don't think you're "ready" to hear this... and get the sense of it. Until you are, and even then...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• JBean
    JBean

All I have to say is : HAND PUPPETS!!! ahahahahah! Priceless!

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Fantastic list!

Nitpicky old me, however, must comment on the comment about nuns:

We'll give them some strange clothes as a symbol of their sacrifice.

Ummm, when the orders were founded (the middle ages) the full habits were actually variations on the normal dress of the time. They were just a bit simpler (no fancy embroidery, etc) and standardized...a bit like school uniforms today (although school uniforms aren't exactly normal dress anymore)

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello metatron,

thanks for you excellent topic.

Well you have my word...it's 100% spot on!

Btw the congos are not dying...but gently

fading away.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

(back from a long trip..)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit