RUEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEN

by SheilaM 27 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Yeah, Reuben...the humblest of humble men....so happy he won! Both Reuben and Clay are famous and I hope Kimberley gets a contract as well...her rendition of Over the Rainbow was beautiful!

• Aztec
    Aztec

((((Morrisamb)))) You are so cute to include Kimberly as well. :) ~Aztec

• shera
    shera

(I smell a Jedi commin on)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love Kimberly also, the rendition was wonderful. I LOVE KELLY Miss Independent it rocks .....can't wait to burn that one LOL

Clay I think is far from one demensional he has shown how much he can grow in such a short time

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yeah...........Ruben was great, and I'm glad he won, but I still love Clay!!!!!!!

I thought Kimberly's version of Gladys Knight's "Midnight Train to Boston" was pretty darned amazing too. What a voice that girl has!!!!!! I didn't like her at all at first, but she really improved. Probably from the singing and formal coaching every single day!!

Meanwhile Clay finishes up and still looks cool as a cucumber. I can see Clay doing an hour concert. Can't see Reuben holding up that long

Someone said the above on another thread. I must agree. I wanted to jump into the screen and wipe Ruben's face. How on earth is he going to be able to sing concerts when he sweats like that on just one song. It was in his ears, in his eyes, obviously stinging his eyes, etc. That bothered me.

All in all, I thought it was a great show.

But why aren't they even talking about Josh, or explaining where he is???? They brought Vanessa back to fill out the 10, but does that mean Josh is out for the touring?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mulan: No kidding not a word as to what is going on there???

• Valis
    Valis

I love ruebens too..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup Mulan I thought that last week about the sweating thing and watched Reuben carfully last night. He was drenched by the end of the show. Wonder how many of those outfit changes were drenched by the time he put the next one on. Meanwhile Clay was still calm and cool.

Either the Velvet Teddy Bear is going to sweat his way to stardom (and lose a few pounds) or he is going to get pretty sick pretty fast.

He might have to do an old Tom Jones thing and bring a towel with him on stage. Hope he doesn't toss it into the crowd after though

All that said I do really enjoy listening to him - a nice comforting mellow sound. Hmmmm wonder if he will sound the same if he loses a few pounds through all the sweating

• happyout
    happyout

Congratulations to the top three! I thought they all did a great job, and are headed towards strong careers. As for Reuben's ability to get through a concert, I think that wil come with time. I attended a number of Luther Vandross' concerts when he was in his overweight stage, and he did a great job, so it can be done. I heard on a news report that Josh was on his base, and could not come to the event. I guess that was bound to happen at some point.

RRRRRUUUUUUUBBBBBBEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!

Happyout

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Hmmmm wonder if he will sound the same if he loses a few pounds through all the sweating

I wondered the same thing................if he does lose weight............and likely will, will it affect his voice quality?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit