Hello to all - I am Kaz's hubby & new here

by kaz 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kaz
    kaz

Hello to everyone

I am Kaz's hubby, but I am having to use her "name" as I don't seem able to sign on for a name of my own, is it because we are using the same computer and phone line?

I am now out of the JWs after over twenty years of brainwashing

I hope to come back on here when I can sort out a name - perhaps some-one can help me please.

Afton

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Afton

Welcome to the board - you should be able to register a new name even though you share a computer, you need to have an email address that is different to the one Kaz used to register.

• teejay
    teejay

What up, Afton? Welcome to the funny farm!

I can't say for sure, but you may have figured out why you couldn't sign up under your own username. Email or pm Simon and let him know. He's usually a pretty reasonable fellow. Looking forward to what you have to say on stuff.

Again, WELCOME!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Afton.Great to have you aboard.... 20 years ? How did you manage to break to bonds???/Or did they give you the left foot of fellowship. This is a placew of UNconditional love........ We are glad you came. Grace

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi Afton

Welcome - 20 years - well you should have lots of fun on here. The process is made all the more easier because you will have so many friends on here. and I mean real friends not fickle ones like the jws.

We are in London, where are you?

Mrs Nightwarrior (of the no name so I use my husbands name class!!!!!!!!!!!)

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Kaz's hubby....welcome!!Have you read any of Franz's books? I have been out for 7 years and I wish that I had his books back then. I highly recommend both of them to you and kaz. Love, dj

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome!

Nina

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

WELCOME AFTON.....and may you post OFTEN !

There you go. An Alias for you.......OftenAfton.

You're Welcome

• JamesThomas
  • blondie
    blondie

Welcome, Afton.

Blondie and Irreverent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit